• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weekend away?

DeadBolt

MP Minister of Pain!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This coming weekend I will be leaving home for a while. Party friday night wont get out till about 12am...sleep till about 5am....get up and drive down to rented condo plan on getting there by saturday 8am....staying at the condo until tuesday night. I am the only one who eats the way I do and the only one who eats so much, compared to them atleast. I was wondering what would be the best things to pack b/c I wont really have access to a stove but hopefully a microwave.

I was thinking of the possible food sources that are easiest, tuna, bunch of hardboiled eggs, grill a bunch of chicken breasts up in advance like on friday as well as some turkey or beef burgers, whey shakes, and thats about all I can think of.

Then I was thinking hmm me a bunch of friends and all I'm eating really is tuna and hardboiled eggs (not gonna smell good) lol. For my high carb days and low carb days I was just gonna boil my brown rice in advance home and bring it in a big container and measure it out there.

Just wondering what you guys would do in my situation and any suggestions for food sources. I have never really gone on vacation in the past 2 years so I'm not sure how its all gonna work out. Any advice welcome heh. Thanks Guys/Gals!

i'd say just do your best. i don't think you diet is going to fall apart in a couple days especially if you are going to prepare some meals b4 you leave. pick up some vyo-pro protein bars. i'm always looking for excuses to eat one :) they are sooooo good. no sugar either.

damn deadbolt sounds like your years of hardwork is going down the drain, first the "how bad is it doc" thread and now this weekend, your doomed,
Just playin man, put these on a scale years of hardwork and dedication and good eating vs. a cheat meal/weekend away. Which one would weigh out more heavy?

Yea but I need to get my BF% lower asap!! Sure its been years of hard work but I made myself a promise. As soon as I get lean enough I can BULK again. I'm tired of being the small guy at the gym and I LOVE bulkin lol so the sooner I get leaner the sooner I can bulk again.

I'm really not flippin out here, was just wondering some things ya'll would do. Honestly I'm not a big fan of eating out b/c the amount I eat and the frequent number of times gets pretty damn expensive lol. I ussually spend like 15-20 a meal when I eat at like a diner so that times 6 is $90-$120 a day, figure 4 days there thats a heap of money. Thats just if I eat at low cost diners and stuff, if we eat at a more expensive place I'll be screwed lol.

Tuna, sardines, cottage cheese, peanut butter, and some nutritional yeast would all be good and quick sources of protein.

Peanut butter, flax seed, salad dressings (Made of good fats), mayo (Again, made of good fats) are all good and quick sources of fat.

Oats, pre-made brown rice, pre-made barley, and a little whole grain bread all make decent sources of carbs that are quick and easy.

What is nutritional yeast? I've heard of tons of people talkin about it and such but I have never seen/looked for it in the store. Where would I look for it at a food store? Is it like bakers yeast that makes bread rise heh? Also what is the macro break down of it?

Dude just bring whey protein, some walnuts, dry oats or Fiber One, a good bottle of multis and fish oil caps. That would be the easiest solution without having to bring a whole bunch of crap with you.

Peace.

DeadBolt said:
What is nutritional yeast? I've heard of tons of people talkin about it and such but I have never seen/looked for it in the store. Where would I look for it at a food store? Is it like bakers yeast that makes bread rise heh? Also what is the macro break down of it?
Just ask for nutritional yeast or brewer's yeast. Brewer's yeast is 50-60% protein by weight, and it has a lot of fiber in it. As well, it has a lot of other vitamins and minerals.

http://www.performancenutritionals.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SLG380

Thanks everyone for all your replies....

I just got back from my weekend of pure fun!!! I did bring some whey and grilled meats and such but I must admit that wasn't the only thing that I ate lol. I cheated some but it was well worth the fun I had. Now its back to the gym to burn some of those empty cals off. I trained hard for this weekend all year to be in good shape and I think I got there so I cheated some. It almost feels like I was training for a show and once the prom was over I treated myself and now its back to workin it all off. It was my senior prom weekend so I had to make it the best damn one ever and damnit did lol. Just wanted to say I apreciate all the replies.

PS: after eating some shitty food throughout the whole weekend makes me want to start my diet again and this gives me more motivation now its kinda kewl. I thought it woulda worked the other way around and made me regret the weekend but I don't regret a damn thing I did....I am happy it was done and over with and look forward to hittin the gym harder then ever now.

Yea just got back from the gym and just had to say it was prolly one of the best workouts of my life. I felt stronger then ever and had so much energy. I think a weekend away and all the relaxing really helped alot. Maybe my diet went to shit this past weekend but mentally it was worth it for me. Helped me out so much and I don't even mind I cheated now so I had to have beenm doing something rite. Just had to say this, sorry for the useless post.

Back