• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Simpsons- should their reign be over?

Should The Simpsons franchise go the way of Friends?

• Yes, it's time to let it rest in peace... like Snowball 1... and Snowball 2...

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, The Simpsons will NEVER die!

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you think? Do you think the well has been drained dry or do you think the series is still going strong?

I think the Simpson's has gone downhill the past few years. I would still say that over half of the new episodes per season are funnier than anything else on TV, though.

Keep em going.

Personally I liked the Family Guy better.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry

It's coming back with new episodes in early 2005. :)

The Simpsons is one of the few shoes on TV worth watching. 95% of everything else is pure shit.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
It's coming back with new episodes in early 2005. :)

If GW has anything to say about it I will guarantee it won't be as outrageous as it was.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I think the Simpson's has gone downhill the past few years. I would still say that over half of the new episodes per season are funnier than anything else on TV, though.

Keep em going.

ditto...

some of the episodes are weak, but the Simpson's is definetly better than 60% of the crap on network TV these days...

Even if they do go off the air, Simpsons will still never die, it's the best show ever realeased and will live on forever through re-runs and dvd sales. To my knowledge it's currently the most aired re-run series on tv, it can be seen about 3 times a day on different channels.

I think it'll go for another 2 seasons atleast though. Season 15, although still no where as good as seasons 4, 5, 6 etc. was still the best season in the last few years and the show still gets very high ratings and produces A LOT of money.

Plus, after they do decide to call it quits, there are plans to release atleast one movie on the big screen, which should be sweet.

simpsons has been too random and not as funny, it needs to end and has needed to for a while. Family Guy was MUCH funnier than simpsons ever was hands down, the funniets show ever. I can't wait for new episodes.

Family Guy was definitely better, but I dont think I'll ever get sick of the Simpsons.

Family guy is good, yes

but simpsons is like the grandfather of funny animated tv shows

I used to watch it "religiously" like 3 years ago, those were the best

havent really cared much for a while though

Futurama deserves a small mention here too
its funny

Back