• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fat, ugly, fix it later attitude...

Pitboss

User title goes here
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay I made that thread about fat kids.. teens, young adults. Then I realized that we really have become the society that has the cure all in the bottle complex. Look at that show "The Swan" or whatever it was called. Why exercise? Why take care of yourself now when anytime you can walk into a office and get your face completely redone, the fat sucked and tucked.... nip and tuck.. :rolleyes:

I'm also pissed at this new fad spatrim?? I think that's the name of the company. I have no idea what they ofer or how they do it. But I hear women talking about if Anna Nicole can lose all that weight.. blah, blah, blah. Yes it's the miracle in a bottle!! They don't tell you that she signed a multi million dollar deal, they paid for her cook, her trainer and she didn't sit around doing losing inches and inches. Fuk people open your damn eyes!! Ignorance should be a crime!!

Okay I will admit that steroids could be put into this same category of lazy, fix it when you need it society. But to use them you still have to maintain a workout and a diet. It's not like you stick 2cc in your ass and sleep all week and 1o weeks later you look like Ron Coleman.

This world has always been a fix it in a bottle world. Heck Dr. Pepper was a elixur (sp) so were many other products still on the market today. They were sold to the easy marks, the ignorants of the world.

rant, rant, rant

Dude, you need to take a Chill Pill. :p

If it was possible to take one supplement with no side effects and get all the muscles that you wanted, would you take it? Without dieting, without working out anymore..

Originally posted by Vieope
If it was possible to take one supplement with no side effects and get all the muscles that you wanted, would you take it? Without dieting, without working out anymore..

Not a fair question.... lol

Originally posted by Pitboss
Why exercise? Why take care of yourself now when anytime you can walk into a office and get your face completely redone, the fat sucked and tucked.... nip and tuck.. :rolleyes:

damn Roger....haven't you heard? exercise and healthy eating are only for poor people. ;)

Originally posted by nikegurl
damn Roger....haven't you heard? exercise and healthy eating are only for poor people. ;)

I used to think that until I started adding up how much I spent on chicken, protein drinks and fat burners a month. That actually was when i was middle class American.

Now that I'm poor it's the .99 cent menu at fast food joints, tons of coffee and well I buy my protein from my local crack dealer.

Originally posted by Vieope

Hey what about the "DNP" mmmmmmmm... that worked!!

I know that DNP is dangerous, that is the only information I got about it. What is it anyway? :)

Geez man did some fat guy rear end you or something the other day or what, first the fat kids, and now this man, just kiddng man, yeah I guess the fat fad bothers me too, but not nearly as much as you apparently.

IML Gear Cream!
I wish more people were fatter, and overweight. That way I will look that much better.
When I get in shape myself ;)

Originally posted by PreMier
I wish more people were fatter, and overweight. That way I will look that much better.
When I get in shape myself ;)

I'm not in best shape ever, still down 15lbs from where I was a year or so ago. But at 37 it still feels awesome knowing that when my shirt comes off I look better than 90% of kids 15 years younger!!

No fat anyone hit my car or did anything to me. I'm just tired of hearing people complain and not do anything about it. Like they are all waiting for that miracle pill. Or the new Low Carb Coke.. it's not diet coke just low carb.... okay so put some protein in that mother and then maybe it'll make a difference!!!

Hmm maybe everyone will be really over wieght in the next 30 years and start changing the average life expectancy and then maybe, just maybe I will be able to collect social security.... damn only 30 years??? I think I just aged myself without even knowing... :rolleyes:

Well, I AM in the best shape ever. Just not where I want to be, but almost :D

Originally posted by PreMier
Well, I AM in the best shape ever. Just not where I want to be, but almost :D

You had better be. You're only what 22??

21 :)

Punk!!! LOL

Dont hate :p

Sometimes I feel like I am 60 :(

Back