• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Questions on gyno, nolva and acne

SJ69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm four weeks in, 5 injects of enanthate @ 310mg wk.
I know this is an extremely low dose but I'm experiencing some sides.
About a week ago my nipples started to get extremely sensitive and constantly erect, so I figured maybe early signs of gyno comming on. I took 80mg nolvadex and 20mg each day afterward and the symptoms subsided.
Do you think I should drop to 20mg EOD?
Do you think it would be better to buy that Letro (femora?) from Lion?
If so what dose?
Due to the money savings I was considering looking into the Nolva from Custom I heard it's only $25 for 50ml, 20mg/ml half the price of Lion.
Is custom to be trusted? Might it be bunk?
Also the acne is killing me, I've considered abandoning the cycle because of it. My Doc won't give me Accutane due to bad press I think.
I was thinking about scanning a perscription for my asthma medicine, erasing the script and writing in Accutane and sending a fax of it to one of the Canadian Pharmacies. Is this a bad idea? How would I write it?
I'm taking three showers a day, using stidex pads (salicylic acid) and Oxy 10.
What about tanning beds? Retin A? ANY ideas this shyt is stubborn.
Thanx for your thoughts on this.

Find another doctor or just get some antibiotics, forging prescriptions is most likely a major offense in your country.

Have you gone to your derm for the acne? There are other options than accutane (ie antibiotics).

Keep on the nolva 10mgs ed, unless you experience more sensitivity, then up that dose to 20mgs ed. Once your cycle is over, whether you complete it or not, stay on the nolva for your normal PCT timeframe.

Back