• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

avoiding balding from d-bol

rg1977

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have any info about any supplements to supress balding side effects from d-bol. Propecia?

rg1977 said:
Does anyone have any info about any supplements to supress balding side effects from d-bol. Propecia?
.25-.5mg/ED of arimidex should help reduce the conversion to DHT by reducing levels of 5AR. personally I don't know is using Nizoral shampoo is better than using propecia. but I know that propecia can cause some errection problems...

Propecia does not work with Dbol as it is not 5ar reduced so blocking 5ar is useless. Nizoral would help mildly, but spiro would be better.

good call Dale..

If you are using Test with it you could use the propecia to block that DHT, but from what I remember the amount of DHT formed from Test is a drop in the bucket compared to the DHT formed from Dbol in some people..

LAM said:
but I know that propecia can cause some errection problems...

This is in only 1-2% of the people taking it, and for most, it is temporary.

Nizzoral is nice....I use it all of the time..the 1% bottle, since its otc

If you're taking Nizoral tablets for anything, be careful using it in conjunction with Dbol or any gear because apparently it is extremely toxic on the liver as well. Taking it right now for a rash on my back from a tanning bed that must not have been clean enough

I am currently taking 2 mg/day of finasteride (propecia) while taking D-bol and Test. I don't know if the finasteride is helping, but the balding isn't too bad and I'm having no erections problems--unless you consider really frequent steel hard erections a problem.

How common is the balding with Dbol/Test? I don't have any balding starting at all yet, so should I be at less of a risk?

Back