• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M1T 2-3Wk Cutting Cycle? What is Realistic?

ClintZ28

Cutting
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've decided to diet. I've never done it before, but I think it will be a positive change for my body. I have been on basically the same bulking diet for 18 months, and I think it's lost it's effectiveness. I want to regain some effeciency, and insulin sensitivity.

So, I want to diet down to around 5% bodyfat (I'm around 12% now), and then start my bulking over again.

My question is, what is realistic for losing bodyfat while using M1T over a 2-3 week cycle? My plan is to go down to around 6% bodyfat, and then do a 2-3 week sprint to lose, what I think is realistic, around 4-6lbs of bodyfat without sacrificing much muscle. I will eat 7 times a day while on the diet, whereas I only eat 5 times a day on my bulking diet. I will cover my nutrition bases.

Can someone tell me if 4-6lbs of bodyfat loss in 2-3 weeks on M1T is realistic? What have been some of your results? Or can someone suggest another legal drug to help save muscle, and cut down really hard for those last few weeks?

are you stacking anything w/ m1t? how many mg's? how many cals?

Im also interested in possibly cutting w/m1t. i haven't found any info on this topic. can anyone in here give some semi-detailed info on how to go about this?

ClintZ28 said:
Can someone tell me if 4-6lbs of bodyfat loss in 2-3 weeks on M1T is realistic? What have been some of your results? Or can someone suggest another legal drug to help save muscle, and cut down really hard for those last few weeks?

losing 6-7% bf in 2-3 weeks is possible but definetly not easy, even with the addition of M1T. have you ever had that low of body fat before ? if not is is always harder to get to a new low level of body fat the 1st time around.

the only legal supps that can help when dieting down that low are L-Glutamine and BCAA's. once you get down to single digit body fat you can start hiting the L-Glutamine at 30-40 grams a day and the BCAA's at 10-15 grams a day.

Damn, this is a really old thread. I was just running 10mg/day of M1T and took my calories down about 500 below maintenance. I also added cardio. I probably lost about 4lbs of fat, but it was hardly worth it having to go through PCT and having the lost libido and energy while on. I don't run M1T anymore.

I also put the weight right back on within a month. I'm sure I could have done some things better. but it wasn't effective for me. Next time I will just cut naturally.

Back