• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OH SHIT! What do I do?

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got my package from the post office today.

When I arrived home and opened it, the boxes inside that were suppose to contain my test cyp were empty. I initially thought, "oh shit, I got scammed." However, this company has never scammed me before.

I ripped the package wide open, and inside I found a folded-up letter. It's a "NOTICE OF REMOVAL" letter. My shit was taken by customs. The letter states that they will be mailing me a formal notice of seizure within the next 15 days.

What do I do? I didn't know customs would open my package, take my goods, and then seal it back up empty and continue to send it to me. I'm a little spooked right now because somewhere, "the man" knows I was up to no good. Call me paranoid, but won't they be watching my P.O. box a little closer now?

When I get this "formal letter," do I just ignore it?

That was a shitload of gear I just lost, too. Damn.

The attachment is a scan of the letter.

Damn, well I definately would not contact them or fight to get your shit back. From what I heard they usually don't follow up on these, so good luck.
BTW I would be done with mail order for a while If I was you

I think you should call customs and tell them you want your gear!!! ;)

Honestly, I doubt they will do anything, they probably just red flagged you and will watch your box, might be a good idea to just close that PO Box too.

...and do not order any mail order gear for awhile. :)

Not a lot you can do. Don't reply or fight it. Forget it and move on! That's the chances you take.

Just thank your lucky stars they chose to seize it, rather then do a controlled delivery.

Yeah, I was totally pissed when I opened the package and found empty boxes. I really thought I was scammed. Almost didn't even see the customs notice because they taped it to the damn package.

Now I'm in a tough spot because my supplier will probably be cool and send me the seized gear again for half-price. I'd like to get the stuff so I can run my cycle next month. Without it I'm kind of screwed since I already have half of what I need. The half that got seized was the the rest of what I needed to get going.

Think I should have it sent to my home address instead of my P.O. box? I'm not dumb enough to get it send back to my P.O. box, but I don't trust my home mailbox either since the neighborhood kids have a tendancy to open it up and sort through my mail. Last thing I want is some little 8-year-old girl taking steroids or showing them to her mommy or daddy.

I'm in a tough place. Gotta' get that gear!

Robert DiMaggio said:
Honestly, I doubt they will do anything, they probably just red flagged you and will watch your box, might be a good idea to just close that PO Box too.

...and do not order any mail order gear for awhile. :)
ditto...

when you do get another PO Box get it at a different location and find a domestic source so you don't have to worry about customs...

Your a lucky SOB....I would also clear your house of any thing that you might have just in case.

If you read the letter, it even says at the bottom that I might not ever hear back from them. I really hope that's the case.

Meanwhile, I can't really close that P.O. box since I'm sure my wife would get suspicious. She gets her mail there, too.

"Hunny, I'm closing our P.O. box. Don't ask questions."

That wouldn't go over too well. :p

I can't seem to find a domestic source so I'm stuck ordering overseas for now. It sucks. I doubt I'll ever order again after this.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, I'd say you're flagged. Don't respond to the letter and take the loss.

As a side note, I have a thousand dollar package that was seized in February which is still MIA, no customs letter or anything. UPS just kept telling me it was under review. So who knows.

Evil ANT said:
Meanwhile, I can't really close that P.O. box since I'm sure my wife would get suspicious. She gets her mail there, too.

"Hunny, I'm closing our P.O. box. Don't ask questions."

That wouldn't go over too well. :p
well, I know it's too late, but you should have opened a separate po box for this purpose. :shrug:

Sucks you lost that much. On a positive note, my other two packages made it to me just fine. It was a $500.00 order total, and I ended up losing about $160.00 worth of gear. I'm glad I didn't lose all $500.00.

Still, my supplier will probably send me my order again for half-price. That means for about $80.00 I can get my seized shit again. I'd just have to have it sent to my home address, which would suck. Without it, the gear I already have it useless since it's not quite enough to run a full cycle.

Doh!

Tough choices to make. I might have it sent to my home address, and if it arrives, bring it in the house but leave it unopened for a few days (or weeks) just in case.

Robert DiMaggio said:
well, I know it's too late, but you should have opened a separate po box for this purpose. :shrug:
I thought about it, but people here have advised against that because it would appear to the authorities that I opened the seperate box just to receive illegal substances.

Evil ANT said:
Sucks you lost that much. On a positive note, my other two packages made it to me just fine. It was a $500.00 order total, and I ended up losing about $160.00 worth of gear. I'm glad I didn't lose all $500.00.

Still, my supplier will probably send me my order again for half-price. That means for about $80.00 I can get my seized shit again. I'd just have to have it sent to my home address, which would suck. Without it, the gear I already have it useless since it's not quite enough to run a full cycle.

Doh!

Tough choices to make. I might have it sent to my home address, and if it arrives, bring it in the house but leave it unopened for a few days (or weeks) just in case.
It seems like #320 worth of gear should still provide a doable cycle assuming it;s not all orals

It seems like #3

I have enough for about a five-week cycle right now, but I wanted to do a ten week. The gear that never made it to me was the test I needed for the last five weeks. Plus, my supplier was sending me a bunch of free anabol that I wanted to run with my cycle.

How does your wife not know?

Evil ANT said:
I thought about it, but people here have advised against that because it would appear to the authorities that I opened the seperate box just to receive illegal substances.
who said that?

you think the government keeps tabs on people opening po boxes?

I highly doubt it.

hey man, fucc everything that everyone has said in her, you need to call yourself a lawyer and get some legal counsel bro, thats what I would do. Even if nothing comes from this you still NEED to get official legal advice, that should be your first priority, in fact it should've been your priority before this happened. As far as I known none fo us in here are lawyers so I guarantee it would be in your best interest..btw I am cusious why it said Schedule 1 or 2 substances since AAS are scheduel 3?? Good luck and talk to a lawyer bro

IML Gear Cream!
laying low is the wrong thing to do uinless your lawyer tells you to do that, trust me. If nothing happens then great, but he needs to consult someone. theres no if ands or buts about it, you are foolish if you do not. I just read Rick Collins book and if there is anything I learned, its that you need to talk to someone in these situations. I would advise this book also for anyone ordering drugs off the internet, which is pretty stupid IMO. thats another thread thou.

I hear ya, I am just basing this from other's experiences that had this exact same thing happen, if they were going to pursue it they would have been at the po box waiting to arrest him.

basically that was his warning message, he should consider himself "red flagged" and lucky.

Yup. My days of doing illegal things are officially over as of today. I can't really afford to go to prison over something like this.

Lawyers charge a consultation fee in my area, so I'll just wait to see if anything comes of it. I'm pretty sure, by reading that notice a few times, that the most that will happen is they'll send me another letter asking me if I want the substances back. If I reply, then I'd be fucking myself. However, I'm sure there are rare circumstances in which customs takes legal substances (the person is authorized to purchase them via license or prescription) and the person needs to get them back. That's probably why they send out another notice. Obviously if they take crack cocaine or pot, there's no way it could be mistaken as an item being shipped to somebody perhaps legally. That's why those items are immediately disposed of.

Blah.

Nope.

In a thread long ago some of us discussed how many people in our lives knew we were on gear. If I recall, a surprising amount of people said they didn't tell anyone.

One guy said he made the mistake of telling his girlfriend, and the next night at a party she got drunk and told everyone.

That right there made me question whether or not I should tell my wife. She's young (we haven't even been married a year), and she's definitely the kind of person who would blab to the world when intoxicated.

The conclusion was reached that when you're doing something illegal, it's best to keep it from everyone. Better safe than sorry, right?

I guess you can always say that it was not your package.
-Did you order gear?
-No
-So why do you have a package with your name on it at you P.O Box?
-Someone else send it to me without my consent.

I think that they can´t do a thing about it. :)

I disagree, I tell my wife everything.

I do not think comparing a relationship with your wife to that of a girlfriend is quite the same either (in most cases anyway).

Not telling your wife you use gear means you do not trust her, and you are deceiving her by not letting her know this. If you did get busted it would affect her just the same, especially if you went to jail.

to each his own I guess. :shrug:

I'm not trying to judge you, but dont you think the damage it could do to your relationship would be worse??? Imagine if she found out you've been hiding this from her.

EDIT: Looks like Prince and I posted at the same time on that one. :)

I'd love to have the type of relationship where I could tell my wife everything, but she was brought up totally different from me. Everyone we know never expected us to get married because of our vast differences. She's a super-religious (and a bit close-minded) person, where as I'm a free-thinking guy who doesn't live life by a bible.

She's a great girl, but she gets mad at me when I take creatine. If she knew about the gear... well, let's just say I'd be more afraid of her finding out than the authorities.

:p

Back