• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to do in 3 months

PeterGunz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have 3 months until school starts (start at the end of August) and I will be back at my beach house and back on the sand. I have been bulking for a couple months and weigh in at about 215 (I'm about 6' tall, sorry i don't know my body fat). I'm not a body builder in the sense that I enter comps so i am not looking to cut weight for that reason, but how long do most of you cut weight for? I am hoping to lower my body fat down before i get to school. Last summer i did it way too extreme and lost a lot of muscle. I wasn't eating very much and doing a lot of cardio. I know better than to do that again now, however I am still in the dark about how long cutting usually takes, or how extreme to go. Is going slow, for example lowering the calories in my diet and laying off cardio all summer good? or maybe doing extreme cutting the last 2 months of summer with cardio good? just wondering what most of you do when you cut and how long you do it for.

Also, what kind of supplements are good while cutting? especially to help stop muscle loss.

I don´t know about a supplement that will prevent muscle loss while cutting.
The time for your cutting period is up to you. It depends if you achieved the body fat you desired and if you can sustain the diet for a longer time.
In my case I prefer no more than 3 weeks cutting.

Another thing, don´t drop the calories so drastically. Say 4000 to 2000 in one day.
Post your diet at the diet forum when you have one.

creatine
L-Glutamine
BCAA's

will all help to preserve LBM while on a calorie restrictive diet..don't go crazy with the cardio or the elevated levels of serum cortisol will cause catabolism...

Creatine, Glutamine, and BCCA's are all what I use anyways. I'll post more info whent he time approaches for the cutting.

Back