• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liver health during cycle

thickone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is my second cycle,first was test only 500mg wk for 10 wks.All went great, during PCT also took milk thistle,B complex,and lots of vitamin B and E for liver repair even though I didn't think it was needed.This cycle will include Trem the last 4wks.Should I take my liver treatment during the whole cycle,and if I do will it weaken my juice.I'm 33yrs old and did first cycle this year.Drink 2 glasses of wine ED except when on cycle(then zero alcohol period),and spent the years between 1988 and 1993 hard partying for USF.None of that at least 10yrs.No flame intended,but would like answers from those old enough to see where I'm coming from.

Liver health shouldn't have really been a concern while running test only.

If you're looking out for your liver health, you should be using your r-ala and milk thistle throughout the cycle, not to mention before and after. With your next cycle, tren's liver toxicity is debatable. It certainly doesn't cause damage to the extent of 17AA oral steroids.

If your liver is that large of a concern to you, you should have bloodwork done before you start this cycle to see where you stand.

I agree 100% with BCC. What are your goals for your cycle? What kinda test are you going to be running on this cycle. I am in my 30's as well, and the recovery after tren was...well lets just say that it took longer than I would like.

Upjohn cyp 250mg 2x a week.Trem home made 75mg EOD wk 7 through 10.

Yep, wont need it with test only but nothing wrong with running supplements for it either.

Good luck on the cycle man. You gonna like that tren man.

Back