• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st timer questions about primobolan

whiteshadow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys!! I am a 21 yr old male. Have been wanting to do a cycle for some time but have had a hard time getting hold of some juice.

I have finally gotten some from one of my friends but its not what i wanted. I was looking for some test but all he cud get was some primobolan. As i didnt have any choice and I wasnt sure if i was going to get anything else I got it.

Now I dont have a lot of knowledge about this stuff so I am hoping with your expertise some of you can help me out. Here are some of my questions!!

How good is a primobolan only cycle, what kind of gain can I expect? How bad are the negative effects( gyno ec)? What other supplementary juices will I be needing during my cycle or for post cycle and how long should it do it( nolva, etc)? How much should I do every week( Cycle information)? Is it fine to shoot it in the glutes?

These are some of the questions I have right now. If you can give me any answers I would appreaciate it.Thanks.

primo is a relatively safe anabolic steriod but you will not gain a lot of mass on it especially when used alone. the gains are slow and solid as it is very mild for an anabolic steroid. if you don't have enough for at least 400 mg/wk for 10 weeks don't bother using it...

I would at least get some type of test to run with it, some prop or enanthate...

primo is nearly worthless by itself for gaining alot.....how much do you have?...also primo is the most faked/bunked gear there is, so be weary

Back