• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What are essential..?

powardbyhoward

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, im fairly new to all this body building stuff and i just found out ive been eating totally wrong in the past year. Im at 19% bf right now and i wish to cut down to 8 by next summer. This gives me a whole year. Im currently taking GNC's multivitamin (8 pills) and GNC's totall lean advance 3 month system. After my workout, i drink the COUNTDOWN post workout anabolic activator with IRC.

If i want to lower my body fat to 8 percent, while gaining muscle mass what other supplements should i take? Basically, i hope i can get my body to be like brad pitt's body when he starred in fight club. I currently weigh 180 pounds at exactly 6 foot. thanks!

powardbyhoward said:
If i want to lower my body fat to 8 percent, while gaining muscle mass what other supplements should i take?
Food and exercise, carefully planned. Read the stickies... I think you'll find them helpful.

I spent this whole weekend reading stickies and trying to learn as much as possible. Is there specific brands you guys would recommend?

Dude, you've got a year. You just said you've figured out you've been eating wrong. Eating right, and working out with dedication and application, is going to do a hell of a lot more for you than any supplement ever will. Supplements are just that -- a little bit extra to give you a boost when you've done everything you possibly can with the basics, and find you can't push it any further. When you hit 10% BF and nothing more is budging no matter what, that's the time to think supplements.

Why don't you build yourself a diet and workout plan, and post it for comment? The collected wisdom of IM is very good at pointing out what's good and what might still need improving.

There is no such thing as an essential supplement. A good multi, diet and exercise is all you need.

Peace.

Premo55 said:
There is no such thing as an essential supplement.

took the words out of my mouth. there is no magic pill thats why this country is so FAT

Premo55 said:
There is no such thing as an essential supplement. A good multi, diet and exercise is all you need.

Peace.
Indeed. However, supplements can be useful. Even so, I prefer to go as supplement free as possible. My only supplements consist of a multi-vitamin/mineral pill, time release vitamin C, and whey protein powder.

Back