• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jay-Z don't deserve Beyonce - Proof he's a B!5h

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Jay-Z doesn't deserve Beyonce - Proof he's a B!5h

JiggaHittinChicks.gif

He gets no respect from ManicLion how about ya'll?
I'd like to knock some dust off his fat gorilla head.

Last edited:
Thats what I was thinking. Lil sister or something

I don't think so, he knocks the camera away and then pushes her head, there's no smile on his face, the guy in the black shirt steps forward he's either a bodyguard or security if it was play reactions would be different.

Not cool

How you know it's Beyonce?? I dun see her face.. heh

And wtf.. I thought Beyonce was way more smart than that.. she can pretty much have any guy out there she chooses lol.. why a scum-sucker like him?

Muscle_Girl said:
How you know it's Beyonce?? I dun see her face.. heh
Are you joking?

Var said:
Are you joking?
hopefully....or else beyonce just shrunk about 16 inches.

Where is this piece of film from? Is there more? Who knows what the girl said? She could have asked if Beyonce swallows, made a rape accusation anything... don't judge till you know the whole story if I was Kobe Bryant there's a chick I'd like to knock out. Not saying it's right or he would but women can deserve to be jacked just as much as an asshole guy sometimes. Jay Z probably had cause.

IML Gear Cream!
If that IS Beyonce, thats fucked up. Just another girl that LIKES an abusive relationship.

looks like a little kid to me...am i wrong? :shrug:

She could be sitting on chair.. I dunno...

Not saying it's right or he would but women can deserve to be jacked just as much as an asshole guy sometimes.
thankyou, someone had to say it! lol. he doesn't deserve her thou, GayZ is ain't nuthin but a biatch anydamm way. I can't begin to tell you had mad I was when they took Pac's "me and my girlfriend" and turned it into a love song?!! thats crossing the line.. How you gonna take a song from someone that was dissing you till teh dau he died, and turn it into a commodity for profit. It doesn't get anymore Bitch Made than that.

First of all, that's not Beyonce. Second, in my realm, I don't care what a girl does unless she is physically threatening you, you don't raise a hand to them, if you do you are no longer worthy of calling yourself a man. I swarmed a bitch punk at a concert once that elbowed his girlfriend in back of the head cause she stepped on his shoes, at a bar I pounced a chump that threw a pool stick at his girl cause she bumped him while he was lining up a shot.

Why? Cause I remember all those nights my father would come home drunk and my parents would fight, those nights I laid with my head under my tear soaked pillow wishing men would be men and treat women better. Why am I with my girlfriend now because she was destroyed by her ex-boyfriend who outweighed her by 200 pounds and stood 6'3" when she told me the stories of violence I cried and instantly felt for her, those experiences made her a lot tougher. Sometimes she'd too tough though and it's hard to get close to her.

You ever see 13th Warrior? Bullvai kills a dude cause he is mean to a woman. we love Bullvai n Maniclion too.

I cant see the video :(

It stopped working.

O.K i dug further into it and found it is a clip from some Backstage video, supposedly he knws the girl and was playing around. I still don't play like that with any girl, maybe it's just me.

I still say he's a b!5h and should stop rapping before some one deflates those balloons around his mouth and strangles him with the bottom one.

Yeah, I wondered if it was playful because of the faces of the people watching them, no one seemed to react like they would to a guy getting violent w a chick, but it was still kinda rough. My kids like to rough house with a couple of my guy friends n a bit of that out of context could seem bad even though in reality they are loving it. But no one pushes their head...

IML Gear Cream!
pic ain't working cuz..link must be down

Back