• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet Creation Help...

Yoinks

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I read all the stickies for cutting. And now I need help creating an ideal diet. I'm 17 years old at 140 lbs. and I'm 5'6". I'm trying to lean out, and lose as much fat as possible while keeping the mass. I'm going to order the Omega-3 Fish Oil caps from 1Fast400 as soon as I find the ideal diet.

What I basically need help with is figuring out my supposed calorie intake per day and how much I should maintain, cut, and bulk, in terms of calories and grams. I read Jodi's post, and I got a little confused.

If anyone can help me figure out these ratios so I can successfully start and plan my diet I'd really appreciate it. Otherwise I might just turn to cardio for the fat burnage :rolleyes:

Last edited:
How about you post what you typically eat for a cut. That way some one will be able to give you some advice.

You might post a typical day to give people an idea on where your metabolism is currently to reccomend approx cals.

I don't have a diet for a cut yet. But if you want what I typically eat in a day, I can provide that sure.

Breakfast: Medium Bowl of Honey Oats Cereal

Lunch: Turkey Sandwich with Wheat Bread & Saffola Mayonaise

Snack: Protein Bar 11g Fat 16g Protein

Dinner: Usually whatever the dad cooks, usually veggies, rice, and some kind of meat. Usually chicken, carrots/broccoli, and rice or some kind of other carb source

And throughout each meal I usually drink water. I end up with more than 8 glasses of water a day. In the morning I have a multivitamin as well.

I hope that helps, I'm looking to cut 2 pounds if possible of fat per week, while retaining or even gaining mass. I have no idea what my body fat is at the moment though.

So could anyone give me a little help here...

I will check this out again tomorrow, sleepy. Sorry we missed it today.

Yoinks said:
I don't have a diet for a cut yet. But if you want what I typically eat in a day, I can provide that sure.

Breakfast: Medium Bowl of Honey Oats Cereal

Where's the protein? Every meal must contain protein

Lunch: Turkey Sandwich with Wheat Bread & Saffola Mayonaise

Good now add some veggies

Snack: Protein Bar 11g Fat 16g Protein

I personally feel protein bars are garbage. Have a shake and a healthy carb instead

Dinner: Usually whatever the dad cooks, usually veggies, rice, and some kind of meat. Usually chicken, carrots/broccoli, and rice or some kind of other carb source

Don't forget the EFA's

And throughout each meal I usually drink water. I end up with more than 8 glasses of water a day. In the morning I have a multivitamin as well.

I hope that helps, I'm looking to cut 2 pounds if possible of fat per week, while retaining or even gaining mass. I have no idea what my body fat is at the moment though.
You do not have enough meals. You should be eating 5-6 times per day. Every meal should contain protein. 3 meals should contain Veggies and you need to get a sufficient amount of EFA's such as fish oil which you are not getting. Also, healthy carbs, you don't have any. Oats, sweet potatos, brown rice, fiber one, legumes. I'd suggest you read the stickies again and come up with a plan. :)

Thanks Jodi, I think I'll do a bit more reading then make a new diet for myself.

Back