• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low carb-high protein/fat diet ?'s

ProBodyFitness

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am starting this diet, and can't wait. However their is a few questions I have.

They ask to take some supplements. But I am a struggling senior in high school and I work part time but the pay is not the greatest. They ask for me to take LEAN OUT, MASS AMINOS, THE SUPER PAK, and ULTRA-40. Should I definetely stick with that? I am also taking V-12 Turbo. Whish is fine due to the fats that it doesn't have any sugars. But my other question is I have been taking whey protein, but they say taking whey protein is not the thing to do, howevere I love the taste of whey. What protein should I be taking it mentions Ultra Size and Muscle Provider, anybody ever heard of these? And if so who makes them or are their any other proteins that would work?

Thanks everybody for reading and responding to my post.

I am nervous, because on this diet I don't want to lose my size, just my stubborn chest and stomach and side fat. Then once that is gone I want to start bulking the right way. Will I still gain lean muscle mass on this? Can I still bulk but also get lean and trim?
Thanks Pat

I have heard that supplementing with Glutamine and branch chain amino acids will help prevent muscle loss while on low carb diets. Also, I still say whey protein is an excellent supplement to take directly after a workout because it is fast-absorbing complete protein.

Back