• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hemp protein

rantheman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
in Canada we have access to hemp hearts which is just basicly shelled hemp seeds. 4 tablespoons has 15 g of protien, 4.5g or carbs and 15g of omega 3 and 6 fats. it is cheap and tastes like sunflower seeds. it also makes you feel full. has anyone else used it?:rolleyes:

bv=biological value or the measure of the "quality of the protein". This is a measure of the absorptions rates, the profile balance of amino acids etc.

I would be very suspicious of any propaganda coming from the hemp camp. There are a lot of whackos that have spend enormous amounts of marketing money and very little research to find any and every tangential use for hemp as food, clothes, fuel, cure all's etc. to help spread the legalization effort and to make a lot of money for a few that are posturing themselvesin the generic hemp counter culture market at large. They are really just selling the "culture of hemp" and trying to expand the market with yet another use for the thing. For them its kind of like an Amway soap product - it can be used to brush your teeth, clean your clothes and make you healthy. :nanner: It would be probably be more effective to buy sawdust and spike it with powdered whey protein and call it high fiber. Just my 2 cents.

OD

I would assume it is not a complete amino profile either.

Back