• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

best PH stack for lean muscle mass

franul@

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
since is time to start stocking PH please tell me what is best combo for lean muscle mass gains.....

i used ergopharm's 1-AD and had great results....any good stack including 1-AD??

thanx

Brick, 1TJuice and Impact Pro 250 from Gennapharm! I have tried the other stuff and have not have near the results that I got from their stuff. I have already stocked up in lieu of D-Day.

A lot of people like stacking 1-AD with 4-AD.

I'm in the late stages of a 4-AD and Nordiol cycle and I've seen some good mass gains, although the 4-AD does make you retain some water weight. Overall the sides have been minimal on this stack, some occassional cramps and sleeplessness.

why is the M1-T by underground labs so cheap? I know that the dose is only 5mg but is there any other reason? is it possible th equality is poor? what brand of M1-T would you suggest or say is "better" than the rest? Just wanting to know because I'm going to buy it no if's and's or but's I just want to but the better proudct, sometimes you do get what you pay for and I don't want this to be one of those times.

Back