• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The whole User Interface Changed

OceanDude

Well Read
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I leave for a month or so and come back and the whole interface has changed and now I can't view user pictures. It says only registered members can view them and I am logged on as a registered user. What's wrong?
-OD

Well that explains it I guess but I really do not want to delete all my cookies simply becuase I can't view a picure. I need my cookies for othere sites I visit and do not want to have to remember all those other passwords etc. There should be NO correlation for a cookie placed from a different a different domain server and those placed bythe IM server. Can you be more specific on what cookies to delete? I have hundreds. What are all the domain names used in the past and currently for IM?

OD

Just delete IM cookies.

OceanDude said:
Well that explains it I guess but I really do not want to delete all my cookies simply becuase I can't view a picure. I need my cookies for othere sites I visit and do not want to have to remember all those other passwords etc. There should be NO correlation for a cookie placed from a different a different domain server and those placed bythe IM server. Can you be more specific on what cookies to delete? I have hundreds. What are all the domain names used in the past and currently for IM?

OD
well, I say that cause most people would not be computer savvy enough to know any different. :)

delete all cookies that are @ironmagazineforums.com

Back