• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hookahs (water pipes)

Brak86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Ok ive smoked a hookah twice, and i hear most of it is just water vapor. I also dont inhale it. Im wondering how bad it is for u. I hear its not bad for your lungs at all and also it isnt bad for ure mouth. It has a little nicotine i hear but i dont kno what that does. Can u all help me? Is it very bad? cause i will stop if it is very bad. I only do it once in awhile anyways./[/font]

P.S. its the only thing i have smoked and the only thing i will ever smoke unless its really bad for u.

You are inhaling 100% smoke. The water is not boiling or anything so how could it vaporize? The smoke is just being filtered through the water but what you get when you are pulling is smoke. But if you say you are not inhaling, then I don't see the harm of it other than bad breath.:cool:

cool thanks blueboy.....

P.S. dude u live in dallas too? you go to school here?

Yo, plenty of poeple 'smoke' hookas and dont inhale, The smoke is very flavorfull (I like apple). I personally inhale, I enjoy it. As for the the vapor aspect, Thats some bullshit someone spued to get you to smoke it also

though there is a small amount of water vapor (because the smoke itself is hot) It has nothing to do with the smoke

Brak86 said:
cool thanks blueboy.....

P.S. dude u live in dallas too? you go to school here?
Nope, done with school. Just living here.

marijuana.jpg

Why smoke blanks?

OH, I was at a bar last night, I was reading this thread on my phone. I was going to reply with "For like I said the flavor (I like apple)" It would not have made any sence with the pic of the Krypto.... Anywho the kid was talkin about a hooka full of tobacco. Not bud. If he would be waste'in my bud, I would smak his ass.

Back