• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Happy 20th Birthday Shae!!!

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
balloons_confetti_hw.gif
balloons_confetti_hw.gif
balloons_confetti_hw.gif

Have a happy day tomorrow sweety.

Happy Birthday, Shae!!

Rockcard.jpg

thewave1.gif
thewave1.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY!!!

damn, your birthday always comes before mine!
I'll beat you next year :evil:

happy b-day

Thanx guys. I so needed it today. My grandma left for Hawaii and left my physicaly disabled grandfather with my mom after she promised me she take me to Sedona for my birthday. I felt so bummed. But you guys made me better. Thank you so much! *HUGS*

IML Gear Cream!
I just got home
My grandpa had to go to the er....

I know what you must be going through

Happy B-day Baby!!!!!!!!!!! I'd buy ya a drink but I'd have to go to jail... :D

Shae said:
Hey, me waiting a year won't hurt. :thumb:
So should I buy ya two drinks then next year??? :)

Shae said:
Hey, me waiting a year won't hurt. :thumb:
Cool then I'll buy ya two drinks. Then you can get me drunk and take advantage of me ;)

Pitboss said:
Cool then I'll buy ya two drinks. Then you can get me drunk and take advantage of me ;)
haha I told her it would go the other way around.

Shae said:
Now how in the blue hell did I know you were gonna say that?:laugh:
I'm really easy to figure out. One I never would get a woman drunk and take advantage of her. However being the slut that I am I have no problems with her taking advantage of me.. drunk or sober. The drunker (is that a word??) the better the sex... uhm for both parties :D

IML Gear Cream!
rockgazer69 said:
haha I told her it would go the other way around.
what she didn't believe you??? :p

Pitboss said:
I'm really easy to figure out. One I never would get a woman drunk and take advantage of her. However being the slut that I am I have no problems with her taking advantage of me.. drunk or sober. The drunker (is that a word??) the better the sex... uhm for both parties :D
341v.gif

about the drunk guys give good sex thing :grin:

rockgazer69 said:
341v.gif

about the drunk guys give good sex thing :grin:
okay.. let me put that in better words.

The more I drink the uhm rougher, more animalistic sex is. You want to make love then lets have a glass of wine and some soft music. If you wanna fuk, then get me drunk, toss in some heavy metal. drunk not trashed!!

Okay we define drunk differently. What if I want both?

Pitboss said:
okay.. let me put that in better words.

The more I drink the uhm rougher, more animalistic sex is. You want to make love then lets have a glass of wine and some soft music. If you wanna fuk, then get me drunk, toss in some heavy metal. drunk not trashed!!
:eek: DAYUM!!!!:eek:

Back