• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anabolic-Matrix RX

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I haven't tried this yet but I am familiar with the owner of the company and I believe that this stuff will blow away anything currently on the market.
Read the ingredients below and let me know what you think.
:thumb:

ANABOLIC-MATRIX Rx
Maximize Natural Testosterone Levels

testosterone.gif

• Increases Natural Levels of Testosterone
  • Increases Strength and Stamina
  • Alleviates Tired, Weak Feelings on the "Off Cycle" of a Prohormone
  • Stimulates Sexual Drive and Performance
  • Improves Reproductive Function, Libido, and Ovulation
  • Prevents Testosterone from being Converted to Estrogen & DHT
  • Promotes Healthy Estrogen Metabolism
  • Lowers Estrogen Levels
  • Supports General Health and Vitality
  • Supports Healthy Energy Levels
Buyer Beware - All Herbal Products Are Not Created Equal!
Anabolic-Matrix Rx has the highest quality herbal extracts and pharmacuetical grade ingrediants. The Tribulus Terrestris in our formula contains a minimum of 20% Protodioscin, the active ingrediant that raises LH levels.

Ingredients:

Tribulus Terrestris (20%+ Protodioscin & 70% Furastanolic Saponins) - The protodioscin in Tribulus has been shown to directly increase LH, and protodioscin increases levels of DHEA, hence increasing free testosterone. Clinical studies in Bulgaria showed Tribulus Terrestris improved reproductive functions, including increased sperm production and testosterone levels in men. Among women, Tribulus Terrestris increased the concentration of hormones including estradiol, with testosterone being very slightly influenced, thereby improving reproductive function, libido, and ovulation. Clinical research shows 250mg of Tribulus Terrestris increases Lutenizing Hormone levels 186% and increases Testosterone levels by 40%. This is an amazing find for those looking for a way to increase their testosterone levels without long term side effects from prohormones or steroids. Additional studies showed that, in addition to a rise in testosterone levels, subjects saw an increase in libido, frequency and strength of erections and recovery from sexual activity. Other changes that where noted included: a reduction of cholesterol, improved mood and increased self-confidence.

Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack 1:50 extract) - Has been shown to support male hormonal balance (including testosterone availability), libido and performance. (FRIM) showed that the Eurycoma Longifolia Jack or Tongkat Ali (Pasak Bumin) contain anti-oxidant properties, a high level of SOD (Superoxide Dismutase), an anti-oxidant enzyme. The aqueous and methanol extracts of Tongkat Ali has an effect of scavenging superoxide and lipid peroxidation. This showed that Tongkat Ali could inhibit the chain reaction of free radicals that could be harmful to the body system. Research has shown that Tongkat Ali contains several phytochemicals (plant chemicals) that support healthy testosterone levels (the sex hormone) required for the male sexual functions. It also supports healthy sexual organs and mental alertness.

Diindolemethane (DIM) - Ability to convert active estrogens into inactive estrogen metabolites. These metabolites then free up testosterone by bumping it off the testosterone-binding proteins and therefore signaling more free testosterone release in the body. Diindolyl methane is a dietary indole found in cruciferous vegetables. DIM occurs naturally within the cruciferous vegetable plant after crushing or chewing. Plant enzymes produce DIM form precursors called glucosinolates. It supports the activity of specific enzymes that imporve estrogen metabolism. Scientific research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of "good" estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estorgens (16-hydroxyestrogen).

Chrysin - Is the chemical name for a type of isoflavone molecule that has been demonstrated to be a potent aromatization blocker. Chrysin minimizes the conversion of testosterone to either estrogen or DHT (dihyrdotestosterone). Chrysin is a naturally occurring isoflavone chemically extracted from the plant Passiflora coerulea. Scientific studies show that flavones (primarily chrysin) may exert a wide variety of powerful effects. Specifically, studies done in Europe show that after supplementing with chrysin blood serum levels of testosterone went up a whopping 30%!

Vitamin B-6 - Is the master vitamin for processing amino acids-the building blocks of all proteins and some hormones.

Bioperine® - Enhances the bioavailability of nutrients.

The quality of the ingrediants and extracts that will be in it are superior to most on the market (it is very expensive to make this formula), and the combination is completley unique. Even though I have chosen not to reveal the dosages you have my word that they are at high enough levels to produce the results that we're claiming.

It is not only an alternative to PH use, but an excellent choice for post cycle recovery (PCT).

I hope some of you will give it a try! :)

looks good, has a great combo of ingredients. how much it cost (i think the price will be the biggest issue)?

my stupid, its not out yet:doh:

Back