• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

% calculator

Subliminal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone know where I can find a calculator to tell me the percentage of my body weight Im lifting? like 100% my body weight or whatever? I think thats what im looking for.......not very sure but if anyone has a clue I could use some help :D

Uhh dude, whip out a POCKET CALCULATOR or the calculator on your computer :lol:

If you bench press 900 pounds and you weigh 300 pounds, you are benching 300% of your bodyweight. I'm sure you are stronger than that, but we are talking theoretical here :)

YOUR LIFT / YOUR BODYWEIGHT = PERCENTAGE

900 / 300 = 300%

thanks!

Ah I see, thanks for that formula man. I wasn't sure how to go about it..didn't think it was that simple. I figured it was some uber hard sophisicated calculation.:confused: and uh, is that you in your avatar? I would run from that guy if I saw him walking my way :(

Nope that is world strongman legend Bill Kazmaeir :thumb:

http://www.mcshane-enterprises.com/ASL/kaz.html

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 321 to 350 lbs.
Measurements: 60" chest
23" biceps
17" forearms
22+" neck
40" waist
32" thigh
20.5" calfs

One of his most amazing feats to me is cheat curling around 440 pounds for 10 reps, I am about half as strong as most of the strongmen but anyone curling 400+ pounds is just a freak, and for 10 reps at that!

Manfred is listed as being able to do it for a single, still impressive:

http://hoback.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~prajlich/manfred/

With division calculations there is an obvious incorrect or correct answer, like miles per gallon :D Give yourself an example like the one above that you know the answer is 50% or say 200%, and then check the work and voila, you know if your formula is correcto or not.

Back