• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

refeeds, pre-contest

Flex_68

Have GUNS, Will Travel
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, there are several active "refeed" threads out there, but none have really gone into much (if any) detail about how to handle refeeds close to a contest date.
Do you stop worrying over refeeds at a certain point? If so, when do the negative aspects of doing a refeed THEN outweigh the positive aspects.....which is supposely why they are being done to begin with, right?
How do you determine an appropriate date, i.e., "I'm stopping my refeeds 4 weeks out from my contest date"?

As I had posted earlier, I was having a LOT more trouble than usual dropping bodyfat, and have a date coming up SOON. Thanks to your responses/recommendations, I made serious changes to my macros and am now eating predominately Protein with only about 100g Carbs per day. And I am seeing both positive and negative signs of it, as I have dropped 4 pounds in the past 2 days, but am as weak as a kitten!!:(
HOWEVER, considering I have only 11 days left before the contest, should I do a refeed today or tomorrow? :lick: Knowing that I will be carb-loading in 10 days, should I do another refeed mid-week next week, too? Or just let the usual "loading phase" take care of things and hope for the best/highest fat- and water-losses, say, Sunday to Sunday because of my very-low-carb dieting?

Hoping to hear back from you experienced competitors on this one soon, as I don't know whether to $H!T :hot: or wind my watch...........

Back