• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HAPPY 4.o.J. all!

DaMayor

Un~Bulking
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, have a great one everybody!! ....and be careful with the fireworks. :cool: :hot:

DaMayor will soon be loungin' by the pool, steaks on the ol' grill, cool one in hand........shhhhweeeeet! :thumbs: :cool2: :thumbs:

Happy 4th everyone

Happy 4th DM

Happy 4th! I'll be in the ER until about an hour before the fireworks. Then I get to watch from the balcony of our Highrise overlooking DC :)

Hope ya'll had a happy fourth. Watched fireworks down at Clearwater Beach with my sister and best friend.. Had one of them in particular that went up about 15 feet and blew up prematurely.. Perhaps I should add It was a BIG one.. How big? Well, it set a palm tree on fire.:lol: They let it burn for the rest of the show(It was isolated next to the bridge, they didnt want the firemen to go near the rockets as they were going off)

So it was fun.. took 2 hours to get to the parking garage, then out to the street:grumble: . There was a massive get together(lol) as everyone left.. we were all fenced in, and forced to exit through a 12 foot gate opening.. Well.. My sister's ex's ex's boyfriend(Get that?) went along the fence(Which was.. can I say it? "Chain Link":D) and undid the 3 ties that held the fence to the posts and we toppeled it. Seemed pretty cool.. Some other guy who was next to us accually began UNWIRING the fence itself :laugh: . He really seemed to know what he was doing too; 4 minutes more and we would have gone through there :D

Back