• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

results

Premiere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
okay i can no longer get my body sore anymore ... no body part gets sore!! i've tried going to complete failure with everything before ... i've tried upping the weight and doing low reps 4-6! nothing seems to work and i'm kinda fed up with it! i know some would say that the soreness isnt ness. but still! i've only been doing this workout for 1 1/2 now. i'm still seeing a lil bit of growth in some areas ... and i can feel growth mainly in my biceps and quads ... but still it's VERY little! help me please!!

I dont see why you want to be sore? I really dont enjoy being sore. But if you think its not working then give a while longer and if you dont see gains somewhere then change it up.

"i've only been doing this workout for 1 1/2"

I would go longer. to see if it was working or not.

robert - i never took ... i just got back to working out regulary, i hadnt worked out in about 5 months due to an ankle injury and i just never go back into working out, but i started back in middle may and havent taken a break since!

kvyd - yea a month and a half, when i 1st started i was getting sore and see good gains, then all of a sudden i couldnt get sore ... it started with my right side 1st ... my left side would get sore but my right side wouldnt, now neither side will get sore

oh yea i workout 3 times a week ... monday/wednesday/friday

Not only is soreness unnecessary, it can be detrimental to gains. Focus on sticking to your workouts and eating a healthy diet. Acheiving soreness really shouldnt even be a consideration.

Take about 7-10 days off, sticking with your diet of course. When you start up again, do about 5 days a week with the 2 rest days well placed. Then start up another Thread telling us how sore you are! :thumb:

Why do we insist on being sore Vital signs and premiere? Just keep it up. You wont see "Gains" if you dont eat right or enough.

so soreness is not ness.? i no this has been debated many times on here!

IML Gear Cream!
Usually soreness occurs when I first start using a new excercise, or havent used a certain excercise in awhile. But once I get used to it then it does get sore any more, but I still see gains in either strength or muscle.

From what I can tell you are dieting down. So if your at a caloric deficit how to expect to gain much of anything?

Back