• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Swole Nectar?

sli

Ride The Fire
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone tried it? If so, what are your thoughts on it? I took this off the description.....

Nectar Caribbean Cooler
Ultrafiltered PROMINA??? Whey Protein Isolate in fruit juice flavors! Each container provides 36 servings. 1 serving contains 23 grams of Protein, 0 grams carbohydrates and 0 grams of fat.

A little expensive though.....36$ for 36 servings? :confused:

It tastes pretty good however I wouldn't recommend buying off the syntrax site UNLESS they were having a 2 for 1 sale. Do a search for your supplements and you'll find the best rate possible. If I'm not mistaken, I thought 1fast400 sold this product for like $26. The only downfall to Syntrax protein drinks are - if you shake or "blender" your drink, it'll foam up at the top.

Good luck with your search.

thanks for the quick reply. i just found a new vitamin shoppe by my house. didnt realize that there was such a concentration of swole so close......got the caribbean cooler....tastes like a pina colada....lookin forward to the rest of the tub...

Swole and Nectar are two different products.

sli said:
thanks for the quick reply. i just found a new vitamin shoppe by my house. didnt realize that there was such a concentration of swole so close......got the caribbean cooler....tastes like a pina colada....lookin forward to the rest of the tub...

I was in The Vitamin Shoppe last weekend and was surprised to see about 10 containers of Swole on the shelf. Plus, The Vitamin Shoppe's prices are really not that bad.

Nectar is good stuff. I've tried a bunch of flavors and like them all. Kind of expensive though, as protein powders go.

I love the Nectar Line with the exception of Carribean Cooler and the Very Cherry Berry...but the rest are awesome and the quality is top notch!

i meant nectar in that last post, but they do carry swole also.. whats the best flavor? i got the cooler one, its a little odd, but good tasting nonetheless. i may go apple the next time around....

If you're going to purchase SwoleV.2, I recommend the orange/tang flavor.

sorry babsie, i meant the nectar flavors.....just wanted to get a better opinion on flavor...thx, sli

No problem :)

IML Gear Cream!
sli said:
i meant nectar in that last post, but they do carry swole also.. whats the best flavor? i got the cooler one, its a little odd, but good tasting nonetheless. i may go apple the next time around....

KIWI STRAWBERRY is my fav.

Back