• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High Intensity Training

Weight39

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've just recently been introduced to this concept. I'm curious, how many here have had good results using this method?

I know many scoff at this principle. And, no offense, I'm not really interested in hearing from those who do. ...just those who believe in and practice this concept. I just don't want this thread to turn into a flame war. As I know, many are very passionate about their beliefs.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have used it before and had very good results. My brother uses HIT year round and has exploded like I have never seen. He is extremely strong and large.

Many people scoff at HIT and its principles, but most of its principles are well founded. The sad thing about most people who scoff at HIT, is that they are very misinformed about training. Many of them are used to reading the garbage magazines that promote ridiculously high sets and rep schemes. Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty HIT is based on 1 set to failure, which many people believe is ridiculous and for only the lazy. This is not true however. Working multiple sets to complete failure and beyond would constitute overtraining in most indiviudals.

I use MAX-OT, which is very much like HIT in many of its principles. You can read up on it at www.ast-ss.com, and its completely free. It explains everything in the program, and why each segment of the routine is done.

So, dont be afraid to try HIT. But then again, dont be afraid to try other things as well.

Back