• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Serious Health Concern, Please Help!

Ash23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I've been working out hard core for about 3 weeks now...i take no2, 2 servings of muscle milk, eggs, pasta, chicken, 12 glass of water, etc.

I realized the other day that there is blood when i shit? WTF?!? and no im not gay. I dont know what to think...my friend recommended a stool softener, another recommended that i eat pears and apples to go with all the protein. I dont know what the hell to do. I think it's the muscle milk. Please help!!! thanks a lot.

Doctor. Now. However, it is MOST PROBABLY (and remember, I am NOT a doctor) something surface (e.g. hemorrhoids) if it looks like blood. Really bad blood will be coming from deep within your innards, and will come out of you looking black and crumbly like coffee grounds, because it will already have coagulated. Nevertheless, doctor, NOW.

(And where, in all that clean eating and protein, are your veggies? Fibre, my lad, fibre. That keeps the stool soft, and helps avert such ills as hemorrhoids, diverticulitis and the like.)

Get to the doctor asap! Chances are it's nothing too serious. But, anytime there's blood in your stool, you need to have it checked out.

Yeah dont screw arround the Anus isnt the place to bleed.

Ash...as mentioned earlier if the blood is red it is most likely a superficial problem like a hemorrhoid...but like everyone has been saying this is nothing to mess around with.

As far as I am concerned when a male patient over 30 tells me they have rectal bleeding, colon cancer is my first rule out unless it is VERY OBVIOUS that it is something else.

I dont mean to scare you witht he "C" word.....just want to make sure you understand that it COULD be serious and you really dont want to put off a doctor visit.

Back