• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

YEAH!! I did it!

Hanz29

on my way to ISSA
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just had pizza and it was Dee-lic-ious!!!! :dancer: :banana: :dancer:

Awsome!!

Man...I'm craving Pizza right now!!!

So eat!!!

I just ate a huge burrito. 2 small packets of little debbie cookies and I still got a pint of ben & jerry's with my name on it. I like cheat days. They make me happy. Nothing to do on a saturday night, may as well enjoy some confort food. LOL

I brought tuna, oatmeal, fish oil caps, and two Muscle Milk shakes to work today. Usually, Saturdays are cheat days...guess it'll be tomorrow instead. :cry:

:haha: One of the perks of exercise----you can eat pretty much whatever you want!!

:lifter: :lifter: :lifter:

Hanz29 said:
:haha: One of the perks of exercise----you can eat pretty much whatever you want!!

:lifter: :lifter: :lifter:

Not really. I like to cheat once a week at most, sometimes once every two weeks. If I ate like this everyday I'd be 220lbs.....hey waite a minute, why not eat like this everyday?? :hmmm:

P-funk said:
Not really. I like to cheat once a week at most, sometimes once every two weeks. If I ate like this everyday I'd be 220lbs.....hey waite a minute, why not eat like this everyday?? :hmmm:

Because much of the 220 would be fat :p

I just hit the snack machine (I NEVER do this) and got peanuts and Pop Tarts. Just realized Pop Tarts have trans fat :mad:

Var said:
Because much of the 220 would be fat :p

Dude, I don't care if I look like a fat sloopy wreck. as long as I am strong I can justify it.

IML Gear Cream!
Var said:
I just hit the snack machine (I NEVER do this) and got peanuts and Pop Tarts. Just realized Pop Tarts have trans fat :mad:

Don't worry about it. :D

I dont aim to be ripped to shreds year round, but I like to look good. When I get too fat...people start doubting that I know anything about fitness. :)

P-funk said:
Don't worry about it. :D

Already scarfed them down. I felt guilty for about 3 seconds. :hehe:

Var said:
I dont aim to be ripped to shreds year round, but I like to look good. When I start to get to fat people start doubting that I know anything about fitness. :)

Yeah, being lean is good for business. I never get fat anyway, I train to much. I never get realy ripped either. I could care less what people think though. When you are in the gym lifting heavy weights and are confident about your knowledge people will listen whether you are slim or fat. that is my take at least.

P-funk said:
Yeah, being lean is good for business. I never get fat anyway, I train to much. I never get realy ripped either. I could care less what people think though. When you are in the gym lifting heavy weights and are confident about your knowledge people will listen whether you are slim or fat. that is my take at least.

That makes sense. I guess, as someone just getting into personal training, I'm overly careful about making the right impression.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The thing is that as long as you don't look sloppy in a t-shirt you are fine.

Good to know! I can pull off a tshirt when i start getting a little too fat. :D

How low bf% are you right now?? Are you really lean? How high in BF do you get to when you bulk?

I had it checked about a week ago and it was 10%, but it wasnt a very accurate method. I'm lean enough right now that I can see my full 6 pack. I lose fat VERY easily. It took me about two weeks to go from no abs to full abs. Bulking is very hard for me. Thats why I'm so anal about diet. I dont put on muscle unless my diet is very consistent. Never checked my bf after a bulk.

huh. what are you stats? height and weight?

IML Gear Cream!
5'6, 160 lbs (highest my weight has been at such low bf%), small bone structure. Carrying enough muscle now that I get comments from people about it, but not even close to where I want to be. Shooting for about 185+lbs at around 12%

Great! keep up the hard work.

Thanks! What weight are u at right now? I think you said you're my height, but I know you're a lot bigger. Did you rebound like crazy after the comp???

I am at 178-180lbs right now. I didn't rebound fast because I didn't let myself pig out like crazy. I paced out my post contest cheating over a week so that I didn't get to bloated and sick (I did that last year and it sucked!). I am still lean though, After dropping water and then carbing back up I was on stage at around 172-175. I am probably around 8% bf right now. I am just going to train for strength and explosiveness right now and eat my way up to about 185-190 until mid sept or oct. when I bulk up and try and get to 210-215lbs (my highest ever being 200lbs at 13% bf). I am 5'5" (lol....a midget like that other kid.)

I'm a midget too...what can ya do? :D

200 @ 13%???? Damn...thats big and not very fat. You rock!

I consider myself fat if I get over 10% bf. Don't get me wrong I don't care at all though. I am not into the whole vaniety thing. I like to train to be strong, athletic and explosive. I don't like to train like a bodybuilder, it is to showy to me. I'd rather be 13%bf and look like a big house with my shirt on than be ripped and 6% bf because I look skinny with my shirt on and I never take my shirt off unless I am sleeping because I hate it.

Damn! 10% seems pretty lean to me. I'd guess I get quite a bit over that when I bulk, but I'm never fat by the average persons standards. I started out being more into vanity and less about strength. Thats quickly changing. I'm getting sick of looking "ok", but not being very stong. Time to get big and strong! :D

Var said:
Damn! 10% seems pretty lean to me. I'd guess I get quite a bit over that when I bulk, but I'm never fat by the average persons standards. I started out being more into vanity and less about strength. Thats quickly changing. I'm getting sick of looking "ok", but not being very stong. Time to get big and strong! :D

:thumb:

that is my biggest issue with most of the guys in the my gym. some of them look good and lean. you watch them workout though and they never squat, they never deadlift, they can't bench more than 160lbs. they curl 20lb dumbells. just no strength at all. it drives me crazy. this one guy was actually deadlifting one of the fixed barbells, the 100lb barbell. I was like "what the hell!! most of my female clients can pull more than that!!"

looks like all three of us are----i'm 5'6" and 180-185...

:lol: I can do "a little" better than the guys you described. :D I've always incorporated deads, squats, power cleans, etc... into my workouts, but hypertrophy has always been the focus. I work out with friends who are amazed that I warm up with 135 on bench. Its funny how the average person doesnt understand strength. A max bench of 235 (not sure exactly what mine is anymore) is a joke. I'm dying to see the numbers go up!

Back