• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to kick start the Sus!

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
From what I have read, Sustanon takes about 3 weeks to really kick in, so people often stack with something else that is faster acting for the first 3 or 4 weeks. What would be best for this purpose? And how much for how long?

Most people like to use 30-40mg ed of dbol for the first four weeks to kickstart the cycle.

Thanks again JerseyDevil!

sust contains proponiate which is a fast acting test ester but yeah you can throw in an oral for 4 weeks or so as a frontload

gr81 said:
sust contains proponiate which is a fast acting test ester

only 30 mg of that 250 mg is prop, which isn't jack...

I also have some deca lying around. What do think about doing that for the last 6 weeks of the cycle after the first 4 weeks of dbol is done. (Continuing the Sus 250 twice weekly, too)? Too short to mess with Deca?

IMO yes, screw deca unless you are going to run it a long time. If you ran it at all the END would be the last time to do it.

Thanks Mudge. I should just dump the deca. I was misinformed when I got it, and was just trying to make use of it somehow. I'll just keep it simple as we discussed before.

Back