• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

who do you think is gonna win the superbowl?

Packers

I haven't been watching football lately, who's in the playoffs right now?

The game

St. Louis Chicago and Oakland are guaranteed playoff births.

Good to see another Packer Fan in here. AFI is badass too.

Rams! :) Sure, it's easy for me to say that, being a fan. But I do think they are going to win it.

Hmmm...where's BroadStreet been?

IML Gear Cream!
The Browns. If they loose any anymore games the fans will just throw bottles at the opponets. They will be to scared to win. Yeah i see it happening.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Rams! :) Sure, it's easy for me to say that, being a fan. But I do think they are going to win it.

Hmmm...where's BroadStreet been?

You know what they say, "Be careful what you ask for, you may get it."

The "Midnite Green Menace" has returned. We just returned from Philly after visiting family and friends. I was at the Iggle/Giant contest and will admit to soiling my drawers and having to breath into a paper bag for 5 minutes after Dixon's dash on the hook and ladder play.

Super Bowl predictions? Made mine in the preseason. Its one and you're out time. Anything can happen. I'm at this very moment getting psychologically prepared for the playoffs.

Here's one call for you. Rams fold and Warner is reduced to bagging groceries once again. If I have to see his wife and that butch haircut throughout the playoffs I'll be ill.

There's some fodder for ya!

E-A-G-L-E-S........EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

Where is my Iggle compatriate Albob? We must spice up this sports forum! Its getting soft again.

Later

Go Birdies!!
Da Eagles!!!
W8 went dataway>>>>>>>!:(
Then ALBOB wet dataway>>>>>> :rolleyes:

:cry:

I just turned off the PACKERS vs. RAMS game !! There is no doubt about it , the RAMS will be the Super Bowl champs. Congradulations all RAMS fans , and RAMS players.

I'm a PACKERS fan since 1958 , but this RAMS team is awsome !!!

Sorry EAGLES fans , maybe next year.

Go Pats!!

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe the rams will choke!!!

I am a dolphin fan at heart...like Carolina too>(did I say that?)

DA EAGLES will soar...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ...

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Oh...nevermind...:cry:

Good thing I'm not a real football fan. Go Leafs!;)

Yeah well DA EAGLES crash landed:(
Go PATS!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

rams

Back