• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Natural PB/Real "oats"

I like bulk oats from the natural food store, preferably organic. Arrowhead Mills is a good brand, so are Oakrun Farms and Bob's Red Mill. Get the "long cooking", "large flake" or "regular" kind (they're all the same thing, just different names). Steel-cut oats (also sometimes called "oat groats") are good as well, but take a long time to cook. (McCann's Irish Oatmeal is one brand, but bulk are a lot cheaper.)

For peanut butter, just look for one that has NO added ingredients, except maybe salt. I'm not sure which brands would be in the US; I get Maranatha or Nuts to You usually. Organic is also good in peanut butter especially, as it's a large-scale crop so most regular brands are pretty high in pesticides. Store it in the fridge, as it can go rancid in the cupboard.

I buy Quaker large flake(old fashioned) oats.

as for the natural peanut butter.. whatever is cheapest really.

Any Shoprite in NJ carries Crazy Richards ANPB. It comes in two styles chunky or creamy. The only ingredients are peanuts. :thumb:

I used to buy Quaker 100% Whole Oats but now I get mine from the Whole Foods store down the block, it's much cheaper...

I use Quaker Oats and for my PB I use Powerbutter www.powerbutter.com. The Powerbutter is made with flaxseed, flaxoil, and eggwhites it has almost 40grams of protein per serving and you get your omega 3 and 6's. Holy shiznit this stuff is the best tasting PB on the planet.... I actually have to stop myself from eating too much because I could almost sit down and eat the entire tub. If you want to try it almost all of the GNC's are carrying the 1 pound jar but I buy mine off the net in the 5 pound tub. ;)

that sounds tasty..

what you guys eat your pb with??

i like spicy food so i try to spicy it up some how but adding texas pett just doesn't work :(

That power butter is pretty expensive....How long does it last you? Do you get a whole case or jsut the 16 oz. jar?

IML Gear Cream!
rjr5353 said:
That power butter is pretty expensive....How long does it last you? Do you get a whole case or jsut the 16 oz. jar?
I buy the 5 pound tub http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=877 and it last me quite awhile...not quite sure how long exactly. But I also have a ton of friends that come over just for a PB & J. You know the friends that come over to drink your beer and eat you food :rolleyes: You also have to realize what your getting though with the protien and the omegas. I put down quite a bit of protien so the more I can get in my food the better. ;)

Wow :eek: That powerbutter sounds really good. I think I might have to get some.
Do you keep it in the fridge? and how does it come packaged?
Thanks!

hikerchick said:
Wow :eek: That powerbutter sounds really good. I think I might have to get some.
Do you keep it in the fridge? and how does it come packaged?
Thanks!

Check out the link I posted. If you get the 1 pounder it's a regular plastic PB jar and yes once open it must be refrigerated. You won't be dissapointed :thumb:

I eat PB throughout the day and night...everywhere I go. I keep it in my backpack. Never in the refer. It has never gone bad in thew 3-5 days it takes to eat the jar. I know many people who keep it in their cupboards...weeks (opened). Never seems bad. When does PB go bad? News to me.

He's talking about the Powerbutter not regular natty pb. Powerbutter has flax in it which should always remain refrigerated after its been exposed to light or it will go rancid.

arbntmare said:
that sounds tasty..

what you guys eat your pb with??

i like spicy food so i try to spicy it up some how but adding texas pett just doesn't work :(

Cottage cheese before bed.

BigNVD said:
Cottage cheese before bed.
Noooo more cottage cheese suggestions!! hehe i tried once, i ate it but i was forcing myself to eat it i can't stand it

Rauschgift said:
Check out the link I posted. If you get the 1 pounder it's a regular plastic PB jar and yes once open it must be refrigerated. You won't be dissapointed :thumb:

I ended up ordering some yesterday. :grin: I did look at the link but I kept seeing them talking about "packets" :confused: I got the 1 pound jar to start. Can't wait for it to get here - peanut butter is my favorite food! I've been dreaming about all of the peanut butter foods I'll be eating. :nanner:

Back