• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Joe Gold passes at 82

Thanks mudge

Eveytime I watch "Pumping Iron" I want to go there, and I've watched "Pumping Iron" about 30 times or more. That was a real gym. Today I see people (gym bunnies) spandex, leatard, bright pink, whatever. Stairmaster addicts, and those dedicated to the eliptical. Sux.

Gold's Venice still has a few pieces of equipment from when they opened. It may sound corny...but there's something very cool about doing leg extensions and knowing Arnold used the same machine at one point.

I dont think that sounds corny at all. :shrug:

Damn it, I would kill to use any old piece of equipment that Arnold ever used! Maybe when he's done with Maria Shriver.................

:haha: :eek:

Sad, truly sad.

IML Gear Cream!
I wasn't aware that this sad piece of news had already been posted so quickly.

Anyway this guy was a great pioneer & helped many bodybuilders including Arnold & other greats.

At least he had alot of great accomplishments & a long/enjoyable life.

He will be missed.

Robert DiMaggio

don't sweat it Johnnny, it's not the first time a duplicate thread of this nature has been posted.

I'm not. I was just surprised how fast it was posted as I thought ppl hadn't heard it yet. I posted it right away as soon as it came on the news.

But I'm not surprised that duplicate threads have been posted especially regarding news topics.

But since it was duplicated, I don't think it was a big deal. It was duplicated so what, I replied my regrets here. That's what's important.

I'm assuming Gold has kids who have taken over or have already taken over?

It is always good that we have those that are truly interested in helping others achieve their very best. This world needs more of those that think of and help others for the benefit of all. Helping others achieve their physical health and fitness is a basic thing and paramount. It is hard to live life when you do not have your very best in health. Working towards being your very best and having others guide you and help you truly is very special.

From what I know of, he sold the Gold's chain some time ago, but then did World Gym later.

Mudge said:
From what I know of, he sold the Gold's chain some time ago, but then did World Gym later.

:yes:

I remember the old ads with Arnold and him wearing the leather World Gym jackets.

Back