• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deadline

ncgirl21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
New Journal.............. again!!! :)

This will last for almost 8 weeks. In those weeks I WILL loose 15 pounds (2 lbs. a week).

I'm going to break this down into 4 two week cycles. Cycle one will start today and last until July 27th. No scheduled cardio will be preformed EXCEPT two leisurly walks per week the night before my high carb day.

Cycle two will start on July 28th and last until August 10th. Two cardio sessions per week will be added in addition two the two leisurly walks/workouts on the night before my high carb day. The two additional cardio sessions will be HIIT performed on the treadmill.

Cycle three will start on August 11th and last until August 24th. Cardio will be increased again. I will still do two HIIT sessions per week, a workout the night before my high carb day and will add in one 30-60 minute medium intensity workout per week.

Cycle four will be begin on August 25th and last until September 3rd. This is a short cycle because I will be leaving on that day for New York, so that's the reason for the name DEADLINE. During this cycle I will do pre- breakfast cardio every morning which will be HIIT and then a 30-60 minute workout every night. So cardio will be done 2x daily except for on September 3rd- that day it will only be done that morning.

For weight training I will use a 4 day split with one day consisting of a total body workout. This will remain the same throughout all four cycles.

Monday: Quads & Abs
Tuesday: Shoulders/ Triceps/ Biceps
Wednesday: Hamstrings & Abs
Thursday: Back/ Chest
Saturday: Full Body Workout

Okay, now on to diet :hog:

Carbs will be kept low, no more than fifty a day (complex). Calories will be pretty low as well, around 12-1300. Protein will be kept high and fat will be moderate. I'll post my daily menu's. I eat weird stuff though, and I eat weird combinations and a lot of time I like breakfast for dinner, so I'm just warning ya!! ;) I'll have two high carb days a week. On these days calories will go up to around maintenance (which I have no clue what it is) so I'm going to try around 1800. Carbs will be high this day, around 200, fat will be minimal and protein will be a little less than 1 gram per pound of body weight. High carb days will be either on Tuesdays and Saturdays or Wednesdays and Sundays.

I'll post my weight and stats at the end of each cycle. I'll post pictures at the end of the first cycle as well.

So, let the show begin!! :hot: :rocker:

Day 1:

MEALS:

Meal 1: Mock Potato Salad (use cauliflower instead of potatoes)

Meal 2: Raw Spinach/lettuce salad w/ 3 raw mushrooms, 1/2 5oz. can of tuna, 1 tbs. mayonaise, 1 whole small tomatoe

Meal 3: (I'll eat half of this here, and the other half at meal 4) 1.5 cups Egg Whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 1 cup FF cheese, 1/4 cup regular cheese.

Meal 4: other half of meal 3

WORKOUT:

Hamstrings/ Abs

Heya Andrea, I was expecting a new journal from you soon! :p
I like the way youve broken things down into mini cycles. Make adjustments as needed.
diet looks good, although try not to go below 1300.. 10X bw would be the lowest Id go.. even with the carb ups. :)
Good luck hun!

Hey Jen!! I'll stick with 1300 then girlie :) .

Really like the new setup Andrea! Good luck! :thumb:

I like cycle one.. 2 leisurely walks are the only cardio! :laugh:

Good luck sweetie! :)

aggies1ut said:
Just my 2 cents, but trying to lose 15 lbs. is really too much. I wouldn't go more than 10 lbs. max.

I agree (but support your efforts no matter what you decide :D )

I really don't see very much fat anywhere on you! Maybe you'd be happier with your results if you only drop 5 lbs or so and then focus on building muscle instead?

Yeay, she's back!! :clap: Wow, what a detailed layout Andrea!! :) Good job! Did you come up with this on your own or read it somewhere? :)

It could be wise not to make any goals on how much you want to lose, just follow it along and see where it takes you :)
I'll be watching :) And sweetie, remember that you're absolutely stunning already, I really do mean that! :kiss:

Let's get this party started :flex: :D

Hey Everybody!! :wave: Thanks so much for all the support and advice :) . Once I loose a little, I may not try to loose anymore, just build a little more muscle, but I'm aiming for more of a lean toned look than a muscular look so we'll see where this gets me :D

I put this all together myself. From all the reading I've done here and on my own and all the help I've gotten from everybody on here, I kinda mushed it all together and got this. The two week cycles worked out perfectly because I had almost eight weeks before my trip. There's also a pagent in Atlanta, Georgia on the 25th of September that I'd like to do, just going to wait and see how this works and see how my money situation is closer to that time before I decide for sure.

On my high carb days (2 per week) is between 200-250 carbs enough or too much? My lower days are around 50-60. But, that's counting everything- even fiber.

I like Cycle One to Viv!! :rocker: I know that with every diet you eventually plateau and have to change things up, I don't want to cut my calories because I like to eat :lick: so I figured if I started with a minimal amount of cardio, I can add it in as I progress to help me from hitting a plateau. But, I think on the days when I do add in cardio later on, I'll up my calories by about 50. Who knows??

IML Gear Cream!
Day 2

MEALS:

Meal 1: Mock Potato Salad (trying to finish this up!)

Meal 2: spinach/lettuce, 3 oz chicken, 2 tbs. salsa

Meal 3: 1 salmon burger, rest of potato salad, 2 cans green beans w/ 1 tbs. butter buds and 1 tbs. parmesean cheese

Meal 4: 1 carb control yogurt, 1 tbs. natural peanut butter, 1/2 cup regular cottage cheese

WORKOUT:
Back and Chest

lookin good!! you did a great job planning everything yourself, Im impressed smartypants! :D
Your high carb days are fine level, pushing more near 250 would be best. And personally, on your lower carb days, I wouldnt count all the fiber.. are you counting ALL the veggies?

this mock tater salad- explain.. :p

Hey hotstuff! Glad to see you started a new journal, I really missed you around here. You journal is well thought out and carefully planned, nice. :thumb: I can see you put a alot of effort into it. :D I know you will achieve all your goals and make your 'deadline'. I will be watchin ya ;)

Oh, and for the record I agree with Jenny, I think you look smokin :hot: already.

Hey ncgirl, nice meals. I might have to steal some of those :D Plan looks - exhausting :scared: here's hoping it will get you the results you want ... good luck and I'll be following along.

I'm impressed by your plan, it's so detailed and nice! :D Good job on the first two days sweets :thumb:

Hey Everybody :wave: . I'm so happy it's Friday. :hot: :rocker:

Jen- Hey sweets!! The mock potato salad is similar to the recipe Aggie posted, but all I use is 1 head of cauliflower boiled and cut into pieces. Let cool. Add 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon vinegar, 1/3 cup LF mayo and 2 tbs. regular mayo., 2 celery stalks chopped up, 1 whole egg (hard boiled) and 4 Hard Boiled egg whites. Mix together, put salt and pepper on it and enjoy. It's got a very good resemblance to potato salad. You can even make mashed potatoes with cauliflower, and there's some recipes for caulifower popcorn- imagine that!! :laugh: I'll post them sometime soon in the recipe section!!

Aggie- it's very similar, I just don't use all that stuff.

Hey Jill! Your doing so awesome yourself!! I just wish this time would hurry up and fly by and I could go ahead and look the way I want!! :blah: But, patience, patience, patience! LOL!!

Thanks Jenny, I just combined lots and lots of stuff into one :p Hope your having an awesome summer with your hunny over there! ;)

Hey CC- try some of them out! I think you'll like them, most of my friends think I eat the weirdest shit, but I'm so use to it that I really like it now. The first time I ever mixed CC and Fiber One together I thought it was the most disgusting :barf: thing I ever had, now I love it!!!

Day 3

MEALS:

1: 1/2 cup Fiber One, 1 cup cottage cheese (regular), 1 tbs. natural PB

2: spinach/lettuce, 4 tbs. salsa, 3oz. chicken

3: (I eat 1/2 here and the other 1/2 at meal 4) 1.25 cups EW, 4 whole eggs, 1/2 cup FF cheese, 1/2 cup mozzerella cheese

4: other half of meal 3!!

WORKOUT:
suppose to be none, but I think I'll probably do a short tape or something, hell- I don't have anything else to do!!

I like the mozzarella cheese :lick: You're doing great Andrea :thumb: Where are you working btw? Any fun plans for the weekend? :eyebrow:

Jenny said:
I like the mozzarella cheese :lick: You're doing great Andrea :thumb: Where are you working btw? Any fun plans for the weekend? :eyebrow:

I work for a company called Price-Davis. Nothing exciting though :yawn: . No big plans as of yet. I doubt that I'll do anything tonight, tomorrow I'll probably just go shopping or swimming and whichever one I didn't do Saturday I'll do Sunday. My life is sooooo boring sometimes!! A lot of my girlfriends are going out Saturday night, but I think it'll be best of I stay home because our outing alway include bad food and lots of alcohol. The food I can resist, but alcohol, that's another story :finger: . What about you???

IML Gear Cream!
So are you still thinking about NHE? :)

Hey Mike. :wave: I really can't find all that much info. on it, but my diet right now is low in carbs- 10-20% a day and moderate fat, high protein with two high days a week (but they last all day instead of 6 hours) with minimal fat, so I think it's very similar to NHE. I'm going to buy the book though, just because it does seem interesting and you've gotten good results from it.

Yeah definitely give it a shot. Since you're already pretty much following the low-carb part of it. Good luck with it Andrea! Feel free to ask any questions. :)

I hate Mondays. Weekend went good though, did end up going out Saturday night with a few of my friends and I didn't drink. I was a good girl!!! ;)

Day 4 and Day 5 went good. Day 5 was my refeed day, went pretty good actually. Ate lots of oatmeal :lick: So today- back to low carb.

Great job on staying clean this weekend :thumb: Keep up the great work girl! ;)

Hey Jenny :wave: Thanks hun, I hope you had an awesome weekend!!

Day 6

MEALS:

Meal 1: LC yogurt, 1/2 cup CC, 1 tbs. natty peanut butter

Meal 2: lettuce, tomatoe, 1/2 tbs. bacon bits, 1.5 tbs. Light no carb ranch, 1/2 tbs. parmesean cheese

Meal 3: (half here, half at four) 2 cups EW, 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 2.5 oz. chicken, 1/4 cup FF cheese, 1/4 cup regular cheese

Meal 4: other half of three, 1 can green beans

WORKOUT:
Quads and Abs

Gooooodd Monday Andrea! :bounce:
Thata girl for staying right on track all weekend! :thumb:

Have a great day! :D ...and check you mail!

Everything is looking awesome Andrea, keep up the hard work. Dedication lately seems really impressive. I am sure that you'll achieve your goals in no time. :)

Hey Jen!! :wave: Hey Mike! :wave: Thanks for all the support, I appreciate it!!

Jen- check your mail hun!! ;)

Yesterday's cals ended up being a little to high, they were around 1600 and I'm trying not to go over 1300 so I guess I'll have to make up for it today. I've been having this really bad headaches though for the past few days. Not like a normal headache, it makes me really dizzy, even when my eyes are closed. Kind of like when your drunk, the way you feel right before you get sick. That's how I feel now all the time. So I don't really have any appetite. The only reason why I ended up with too much yesterday is because my mom gave me some medicine and it had codine in it so I had to eat something else with it so she wouldn't fuss.

Oh well- for today this is what I'm having:

Day 7

MEALS:

Meal 1: 2.5 oz. chicken

Meal 2: 2.5 oz. chicken, 1 can green beans, 1/2 can mushrooms, 1 tbs. parmesean cheese

Meal 3: salad with spinach/lettuce/tomatoe/celery/onion/mushrooms/2 tbs. parmsean cheese/ 4 tbs. No carb Ranch

WORKOUT:

Quads and Abs (couldn't do these last night) AND Shoulders, Triceps and Biceps. I may do some cardio to compensate for last night too.

Back