• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tom Ridge the Minister of Fear

lol

cool. and so apt.

Another unelected bureaucrat that runs an organization that doesn't know left hand from right. Hiding information in an attempt to gain power among the bureacracy, and expand upon a bureaucratic power-trip. All the color coded alerts, and false alarms from dodgy information. Another reason why we should all be embarrassed. Another attack will come from the scummy rag-heads who inhabit the armpit of the world. And unfortunately this buffoon, will drop the ball just like Tenet did.

You mean your not afraid? YaKNow you can walk into any Farm & Fleet and buy the materials needed to make a bomb that could take out 1/2 a city block..................YaKnew that didnt ya ?.................Rich

Rich46yo said:
You mean your not afraid? YaKNow you can walk into any Farm & Fleet and buy the materials needed to make a bomb that could take out 1/2 a city block..................YaKnew that didnt ya ?.................Rich
Lol, Yeah and Ive got the book for it :p (Lol, never tested of course). But since it never happens I wont worry about it. Its the risk we take being a free country, And I think its worth it :) Not sure if that was sarcasm btw :confused:

Mr_Snafu said:
Another attack will come from the scummy rag-heads who inhabit the armpit of the world.

We haven't had one yet so it's kinda hard to complain, isn't it? We know they are out there trying.

Always attack when a countries guard is down,... even a super power! Although our intelligence has increased in the terrorist's arena, I think it would be easier now for some sort of attack than let's say 2 years ago. Also, there are approximately 7 million Middle Easterners in the U.S. I know a few and they just want to have a life, but what is the agenda of the others..?

No its wasnt sarcasm. Personaly Im scared shitless, as I also have responsability's to protect the public. In the military we recieved a lot of training in NBC warfare. In fact we never went anywhere on duty without a full chem suit and mask. Of all these threats its the nerve gas that really petrifies me the most. VX,sarin,soman,Tabun, this stuff is truly horrible. If deployed in a area like a subway the result would be catostraphic. Even if sprayed over a populated area, if the wind is right, again the results would be horrible.

This is no joke. M. Atta, the head of the 9/11 attackers, himself tried to buy cropdusting airplanes. I dont believe he was making the attempt in order to live a Green Acres life. The threat of fertalizer truck bombs is in itself a pretty terrifying scenario, just ask the survivors of the Oklahoma city Federal BLDNG bombing. I myself could think of a thousand ways to carry out successful attacks, ways to paralyze Police Depts and 1st responders. And If I can think of them I bet so can they.

Our borders are so large,unguarded, and pourus, really how can you stop ALL illegals from getting in. ID documents are easily forged, we ourselves educated many Islamic Fundmentalists in the 70's,80's, and 90's by allowing every a-rab with college money a visa. I have feared this type of thing for many,many years. What this is IS an ideoligical war against fundamentalist Islam/Wahhabism. Meanwhile the Liberal mush-heads are paralyzing Law Enforcement with this Profileing horseshit.

If there is a reason why there hasnt been an attack again, that is IF it wasnt Al Qeada behind the anthrax attaks, its mostly due to our young soldiers,sailors,marines,and airmen, taking the fight to the enemys shores and knocking the shit out of them. Law Enforcement has gotten their act together a little too. Now if there are little yellow arrows pointing to,"Saudis learning how to fly, not take off or land, airplanes", with other yellow arrows pointing to large buildings, the FBI appears to take some action.

But it wont last. One things these animals have is patience. They want hundreds of "red alerts" before they strike. That way we'll all be ignoring them. The same tactic has been used to get citizens of enemy countrys to ignore air raid warnings....................take care..................Rich

IML Gear Cream!
But it wont last. One things these animals have is patience. They want hundreds of "red alerts" before they strike.
EXACTLY..!

I'm not a big fan of George Dubya,... but I can't imagine Kerry being in power during these times... very depressing..! He will sell this country out just like Clinton did..! :mad:

Back