• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sex in the Studio interview: Luniz Interview (pretty damm funny)

gr81

You Lack Intensity!!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is an interview with my man Yukmouth and Numbskull from the Luniz (They did the track "I got 5 on it" for those who don't know) . Anyways, they pretty much talk a bunch of dirty shit to the hot chick thats interviewing them and they manage to get her stripped down into her panties pretty quick. Its a funny lil interview, so peep it

Sex in the Studio: Luniz Interview

What would I do if I had a night with her?

Thats a definite from the back ass, but that cute little face would need to be seen for a while so I'd prop her up in my favorite e-z chair, shift the lever tiltin her back and pinch on those baby phat cheeks and feel those silky thighs brushing against my hips as I boom her steady with a barrage of missle hits between her pussy lips.

And you know that fucker ain't gettin' nothin' goin after 5 hits of E, shit he'll be sittin' in a corner tryin' to re-write old Al Green songs to the tune of his heart beat at 140 bpm.

But I do like the idea of goin' to the club with the finger vibrator and givin' girls O's on the dance floor.

Back