• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

E/C/T2 Stack: Day 8 Results

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
All I can say is WOW!

I am down 8 lbs from 241 to 233 and about 1.5% body fat.

I am thrilled with the results and I have 3 weeks yet to go........ :rocker:

What all you using in your stack? What brands? Thanks

topolo said:
All I can say is WOW!

I am down 8 lbs from 241 to 233 and about 1.5% body fat.

I am thrilled with the results and I have 3 weeks yet to go........ :rocker:
Are you keeping the muscle?

how much of the t2 are you using daily. Im also cutting for now just using e/c stack. Doses would be appreciated.
thanks

Final results...........down 19 pounds and 3% bf. I took one t2 capsule with the e/c 3 times daily. GREAT STUFF!

Thanks to GP for turning me onto it........he is the man!

topolo said:
Final results...........down 19 pounds and 3% bf. I took one t2 capsule with the e/c 3 times daily. GREAT STUFF!

What brand t2? Did you lose any muscle?

topolo said:

And you consider that a good thing? Unless you weighed 700 pounds when you started, you lost a shitload of muscle.

Twin Peak said:
And you consider that a good thing? Unless you weighed 700 pounds when you started, you lost a shitload of muscle.

Well not exactly TP..........I took very precise measurements before I started and I am only down very slightly on the biceps......maybe 1/16 of an inch.

I am starting a new bulking cycle in a couple of weeks and I think I can easily put it back on.

IML Gear Cream!
19 lbs and 3% bodyfat sounds like a LOT of the weight lost was lean body mass. :eek: wouldn't you have been able to drop 3% bodyfat in about 4 weeks with diet alone and not lost nearly as much muscle?

nikegurl said:
19 lbs and 3% bodyfat sounds like a LOT of the weight lost was lean body mass. :eek: wouldn't you have been able to drop 3% bodyfat in about 4 weeks with diet alone and not lost nearly as much muscle?

Well as I said in the post right before this I do not believe I lost much muscle at all. My waist is down 3 inches.

it just seems like 19 lbs lost would mean a bigger drop in bodyfat so i figured the remainder of the weight lost was muscle :shrug:

at any rate - glad you were pleased with the result.

curious what your starting bf% was?

Again, if your math is right, you weight 700 pounds.

topolo said:

How did you measure your bodyfat buddy? By the way, I tend to drop about 1% bodyfat with each 5 lbs lost...but with that comes some water weight as well.

Thanks...you are welcome.

Maybe too much cardio and not enough calories caused the muscle loss? Any strength loss?

PirateFromHell said:
Maybe too much cardio and not enough calories caused the muscle loss? Any strength loss?

He feels as if he didn't lose much muscle at all.

Twin Peak said:
Again, if your math is right, you weight 700 pounds.

Well as GP said 1% per 5 pounds..............19 pounds roughly 3%..............and by the way TP 700 is my IQ, not my weight.

PirateFromHell said:

MY 1rm is just about the same but I tire a rep or two sooner than before.

Can someone elucidate me as to the formula used to calculate a 700 pound initial weight?

I am on a similar cutter right now-->
E/C/A, TrX (same thing as Thyrocutts II), M5AA, and 7-OXO DHEA/4OHT Transdermal (starting in week 2)

The TrX/T2 really makes you sweat when you work out. I noticed yesterday, and tonight when I played a show, my arms were wet with sweat after singing just one song...this never happens. I think the androgens will allow me to preserve muscle, though...also, stims are necessary to avoid lethargy that comes with the TrX/T2.

TP would have to comment on the 700 lbs deal. I don't see why you would lose muscle with the androgens, brodus. I'd like to know how that cycle turns out for you. I am planning a cut for early next year. I plan to use MD/1-AD with T3. I don't want to lose any muscle (does anyone?), and I think that this recipe might work for me. Why the 7-oxo? Trying to reduce cortisol levels? I always feel like ECA raises my cortisol, as it stresses me out. I find clen more useful.

He said he lost 3% bodyfat. He also lost 19 pounds.

3% of 700 would be 21 pounds. So my math was off some, I was guestimating. Anyway, he would need to weigh damn close to 700 pounds if he lost 3% bodyfat, and 19 pounds, and all of that was fat.

Since I know that topolo weighs roughly 240 pounds, it seems obviously to me that he lost lean body tissue. Assuming that he was not amputated during that time, or that he did not donate any organs to science, he must have lost additional water and muscle.

So, 3% of 240 is roughly 7 pounds. What are the other 12 pounds? Water? I think not. Perhaps he lost 8 pounds of water. That would be a lot of water, but lets give him the benefit of the doubt and say he did. So the math shows that he lost 4 pounds of lean tissue. 4 pounds of muscle lost, when you only lose 7 pounds of fat, is not a particularly good ratio. Average at best.

Of course, the other possibility is that his numbers are off, and he actually lost 4 or 5% bodyfat.

All I know is that my strength is still really close to where it was before and my arm chest and leg measurements barely went down but my waist did. MAybe a lot of it was water.

Last edited:
Maybe youre really 700lbs, and you just hold your weight well.

Thanks for the calculations, TP.

As for 7-OXO, yes, to reduce cortisol...also, I run it after using thyro stims at it keeps metabolism kicking.

I actually am using E/Y/A and only a bit of coffee; I find the caffeine is what gives me the most anxiety, so I dose it really low or not at all.

This is a great stack so far--mild headaches at first from the TrX, but gone now, just a lot of sweating and my muscles are getting harder...I'm using the mirror, belt size, and weights lifted as a guide...I don't think the scale tells the whole story. I've got about two more weeks to go--adding the 4OHT/7-OXO on Wednesday...I'll post more.

Back