• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wisdom Teeth

bulletproof1

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Over the weekend, I chipped a tooth somehow. So i went to the dentist yesterday only to find out it was my wisdom tooth that i chipped. They are brittle and decayed since they are a bitch to brush. So they went ahead and took 2 of my wisdom teeth out yesterday. I wish I would have had them removed in my youth. Anyways, it sux because I'm starving to death. They expect you to live on ice cream and soup for 3 days. I miss my chicken already. :nanner: :bawling:

i had all of mine removed because they were crowding my other teeth. after the 1st extraction I went to a BBQ that evening n ate chicken. he just pulled it though (they were healthy teeth) did they have to cut yours out?

I was eating chicken and lettuce a few hours later. Just had to chew everything at the front of my mouth. Mind you mine weren't impacted. I just got a needle, and the dentist pulled them out. Piece of cake :)

I went to the bar that night I had mine pulled ... cheap drunk that night.

these 2 didnt have to be cut. the reason i cant eat is because i have to make sure the blood clot doesnt come out. they said dont drink sodas (not that i do anyways), dont cough, dont sneeze, dont blow your nose, dont spit, etc. i was like :wtf: can i do? do you mind if i sleep?

I had mine removed and couldn't eat much for 2 days.

from start to finish it took nearly 2 hours. i was under the gas almost the whole time though. :spaz: i told them the next time they clean my teeth, i want the gas :D

They put me to sleep and took mine out. I woke up and got really sick all over the place. They gave me a coupon for a free milkshake from Mickey D's and my mom took me to get one right after. I looked like someone on crack slirping that thing. :rofl:

I hope you feel better soon. :thumb:

Run4Life said:
They put me to sleep and took mine out. I woke up and got really sick all over the place. They gave me a coupon for a free milkshake from Mickey D's and my mom took me to get one right after. I looked like someone on crack slirping that thing. :rofl:

I hope you feel better soon. :thumb:

thanks i appreciate it. so far today i have had 2 cans of tomato soup and half gallon of fudge swirl ice cream ... can you say "cheat day." :rocker:

that gas will fuck you up. its like you are paralyzed but you can hear everything they are saying while they are "operating."

i would rather they yank em out with no pain relief than have gas or get put under, that stuff scares me. I got Novocaine n he just yanked 'em. i had the last 2 done at once, after childbirth hey that was nothing.

IML Gear Cream!
yea i know lots of people who hate the gas. its a very vulnerable feeling.

tit's dad is a dentist and is going to remove mine this upcoming week.

I had braces when I was 15 but over the past two years my wisdom teeth have crowded my other teeth and made them crooked again! I hate that so much, so hopefully once they're removed I might see some natural improvement again.

and depending on how I react to her father when I'm gassed I may end up with something besides my teeth removed :rolleyes:

Crono1000 said:
and depending on how I react to her father when I'm gassed I may end up with something besides my teeth removed :rolleyes:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

i had braces when i was a kid too. i hope my teeth dont start swifting and get all whacked out of place now. like i said, i should have had them taken out in my youth.

I remember my dentist told me I should have had them taken out two summers ago
:no:

My dentist said for me to take them out also... screw that crap.

bulletproof1 said:
i hope my teeth dont start swifting

OK, somebody help me here, there's GOT to be a wiseass remark about "swifting" teeth buy my mind's gone blank. :cry:

as soon as I saw albob's name under the latest post for a thread called "Wisdom Teeth" the first thing that came to mind was how false teeth don't count gramps

then I realized he must have thought it was a new brand or something :shrug:

Crono1000 said:
as soon as I saw albob's name under the latest post for a thread called "Wisdom Teeth" the first thing that came to mind was how false teeth don't count gramps

then I realized he must have thought it was a new brand or something :shrug:

As soon as I saw Crono's name under a thread with the word "wisdom" in the title I thought he must have gotten lost. :rolleyes:

i haven't had mine removed- is that bad?

i think my mouth is big enough to accommodate them

:D

All 4 of mine were impacted. They put me under for it and I was a happy camper when I woke up. :dance: Laughed for a couple hours and got a script for vicodin to get me through the next few days. :nanner:

You got screwed! :hehe:

I like em too much to sell em. :D

Back