• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone taking Lecithin?

dalila

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had Hepatitis A when I was 15, and in the last couple of years have been taking Lecithin ( my doc recommended it as being very good for the liver).

"Lecithin is considered an excellent source of choline, one of the B vitamins, needed for proper cell development. Lecithin and choline help form cell membranes and transport fats and nutrients into and out of cells. It speeds the flow of fats and cholesterol through the liver, prevent the buildup of fats within the liver, and assist the liver in eliminating dangerous toxins from the body. One tablespoon contains about 2,200 mg of essential fatty acids as linoleic acid. It also contains the valuable fish-oil-like, omega-3 linolenic acid."

I am wondering, if I take 2 TBS of this should I cut on my 4000mg ( 4 capsules) of fish oil? I mean does fish oil have a similar purpose - it also emulsifies fat and cholesterol, right.. any idea?

fish oil is rather a source of EPA/DHA as well, which you wont find in the lechitin. Id still take the 4000mg of fish oil, as depending on their concentration isnt really much.

thanks atherjen!

Just another related question... before I go to bed I usually take Psyllium husk with my cottage cheese some lecithin and fish oil ( I am thinking the body best repairs itself during sleep)... but I think I read soemwhere that fiber (psyllium husk) acts like a sponge in the body,attracts the fat molecules and takes them out undigested.... so do you think taking fiber together with healthy fats is a bad idea?

thanks again! :)

personally, I DO think that could cause some issues, taking the psy. husk along with the fish oil caps prior to bed or any vitamin.
some may disagree with me here though.

is it possible to take the psyl. a bit earlier in the day, or perhaps take the fish oil at a seperate time?

Hi Jen, yes of course I could take psyllium husk at different time, just wondering what sort of issues are you talking abt? and why no vitamins either before bed in yoour opinion?

atherjen said:
personally, I DO think that could cause some issues, taking the psy. husk along with the fish oil caps prior to bed or any vitamin.
some may disagree with me here though.

is it possible to take the psyl. a bit earlier in the day, or perhaps take the fish oil at a seperate time?
what sort of issues do you mean, jen?

just wondering, because i often take fiber with my last meal of the day.

Back