• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stuff That Annoys The Hell Out Of Me

Saturday Fever

Pimp Gimp
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just a random collection of shit people say that REALLY bothers me. Idea adopted from Maddox.

1. "Tell me about it."

Look asshole, if you would shut up for 5 seconds, I WOULD tell you about it.

2. Irregardless

What does this mean exactly?

3. "I could care less."

DUH! We could all care LESS. You point out how stupid something is by saying you COULDN'T care less.

:mad:

irregardless of what you think, I could care less what you're telling me about :rofl:

Oh tell me about it man I totally understand irregardless of what other idoits say. I could care less what they think

I didn't realize this was a contest to annoy Saturday Fever. :laugh:
Good job! :thumb:

Irregardless

adv : in spite of everything; without regard to drawbacks; "he carried on regardless of the difficulties" [syn: regardless, irrespective, disregardless, no matter, disregarding]

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.

:laugh:

Tell me about it- Ive never heard anyone say,"irreguardless" But Im sure its misused.. obviously it would have to mean,"I dont say this without reguard to.." Basically a note that somebody is considering a factor, but it isnt worthy of a point. IMO anyways.

Im going to start using that :) Ive always used,"I couldnt care less" but apparently the people I say it to could care less how its said :D

IainDaniel said:
Irregardless

adv : in spite of everything; without regard to drawbacks; "he carried on regardless of the difficulties" [syn: regardless, irrespective, disregardless, no matter, disregarding]

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.

:laugh:

Well Ill leave my last post up just for the heck of it, I could care less if people think Im st00pid :D

Saturday Fever said:
It's like "doh!" getting into the dictionary. DAMN US AMERICANS!

I think "McJob" Got in there too, there was a lawsuit I believe :)

I hate it when people point to their wrist and ask me what time it is. You dont see me going around grabbing my crotch asking where the restroom is. :toilet:

IML Gear Cream!
That was a good one. Your hillarious. :laugh:

bulletproof1 said:
I hate it when people point to their wrist and ask me what time it is.
I'm guessing that's when they see you wearing a wristwatch, hence they form certain expectations.

bulletproof1 said:
You dont see me going around grabbing my crotch asking where the restroom is. :toilet:
Are you, in this case, expecting them to "open wide"?
:p

here's one i actually love (similar to one Sat Fever hates)

my nephew mistakenly said "I can't want to care" instead of "I don't care" when he was about 3. i've wholeheartedly adopted that phrase. not only do i not care...but i can't even aspire to care. :D

"Meanwhile back at the farm." who started that one?

"Okee-dokey"

Anyone who talks for a minute with out even hinting at a point.

Oh and people who say good-bye at the end of voicemails, you can just hang-up the machine will know that the call was terminated it doesn't need vocal confirmation.

nikegurl said:
here's one i actually love (similar to one Sat Fever hates)

my nephew mistakenly said "I can't want to care" instead of "I don't care" when he was about 3. i've wholeheartedly adopted that phrase. not only do i not care...but i can't even aspire to care. :D

kids rock. :thumb: :D

Back