• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

good mild ephedra-free thermogenic

iMan323

Preved Medved!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking for a mild ephedra free thermogenic/stimulant stack that could be used for prolonged periods of time. I love ephedrine but I want something with fewer side effects. Suggestions?

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=43 or http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1351 can be used for prolonged periods. For 6-week periods, I suggest Lean System 7 and Ergolean. If you want to spend more, you could get Hydroxycut (ephedra free), which works well for prolonged periods. Don't know if it is better than the generics with the same stuff. Compare ingredients with Hydroxycut and you will do fine. Don't get the caffeine free, though.

HEAT Stack by Avant

Thermo Dynamix Can Be Taken For 12 Weeks, And Tight By S.a.n Can Be Taken For 3 Months As Well. Try Stacking Them.

using any thermogenic for a prolonged period of time will result in you getting used to the effects of the caffeine so cycling is the best way to go. HotRox is good stuff and so is Tight

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
Thermo Dynamix Can Be Taken For 12 Weeks, And Tight By S.a.n Can Be Taken For 3 Months As Well. Try Stacking Them.
I didn't find Thermo Dynamix to be very effective, despite the company's good rep. I agree that it is best to cycle. Your body will adapt otherwise. Hot Rox or Lean System 7 are good for short periods like 6 weeks. Then, take two weeks off and do another 6 weeks.

Looking good, thanks for responses. By prolonged use I meant 3-4 week cycles. Thanks again.

You could go with green tea extract,yohimbine,caffeine.

My buddy stacks Meltdown and the new Hydroxycut, he's been getting pretty impressive results.

Phentermine And Caffeinne

IML Gear Cream!
I'll be trying LS7 for about a month (180 caps). I'll hopefully post the results.
Because of timing issues, I might not be able to do so (going to Pakistan next month, for 120 days).

Back