• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who Suck Own Cock And How To Do It?

:wtf: Huh? It's not humanly possible. Is it?

Asspuncture, you're a weird f*cka....

Are you a Pollack squid who only gets his rocks on in some grimey port town?

i had a friend that could suck his own dick until he was about fifteen years old and he did it on a regular basis......he's homosexual and i think that's why he was so willing to admit his self-fellating habit.....

You have some weird questions dude. But theres a movie floating around of Ron Jeremy blowing himself. Its really old from the 70s.

cappo5150 said:
You have some weird questions dude. But theres a movie floating around of Ron Jeremy blowing himself. Its really old from the 70s.

Thanks! I'm heading over to Amazon.com! :thumb:

I saw pics of a guy doing it on the net someplace but don't recall where maybe rotten.com or one of it's links. So yes it's possible. A contortionist in Details mag says yes he could but then he'd have a dick in his mouth and that wasn't his thing.

Who gives a shit if it is possible...to each's own but damn! Who would ask such a question like that? Go out and find yourself a woman willing and able!!!!!!! You would be in a much more comfortable position. :thumb: just my 2 cents.

IML Gear Cream!
OH HELL NO. Dude this is a fitness forum. Not a how to forum on how to suck your own weiner.

i dont understand why you would want to suck your own dick anyways, unless you're a fag.

do you think the women here would lick their twat if they were physically able? :hmmm:

what a pointless post :rolleyes:

im scared to ask what protein you use ..... jism whey? :barf:

[img2]http://www.xtrememass.com/forum//images/smilies/gaypride.gif[/img2]

[img2]http://www.xtrememass.com/forum/images/smilies/oracle.gif[/img2]

bulletproof1 said:
do you think the women here would lick their twat if they were physically able? :hmmm:
No, but what a wonderful world it would be if they would/could :nanner:

cappo5150 said:
Where is it? I need, I need! RJ's my latest obsession!!!

ASSPUNCTURE said:
a broken rib and a slipped disc later and now you tell me
STRAIGHT to the ignore list, emphasis on "STRAIGHT"...

What the fuck is this shit?! Ass-pirate, do you really have to flaunt your homosexuality in all your threads??? So far, just about every one of your posts has been about something nauseating! :barf: As Spike said, "STRAIGHT to ignore list".

:flipoff2:

IML Gear Cream!
Var said:
What the fuck is this shit?! Ass-pirate, do you really have to flaunt your homosexuality in all your threads??? So far, just about every one of your posts has been about something nauseating! :barf: As Spike said, "STRAIGHT to ignore list".

I am funny, and i have a good time. This is the internet moron....lighten up and have fun you homophobic lil douche.

BTW< what does sucking ones own dick have to do with homosexuality?

Seems like your mind takes you where you want to go, not my posts.

And im willing to bet you dont have the balls to ignore me, none of you do...I am amusing and thats that. You live to read my posts, you feed off my energy like a parasitical virus....much like the one that causes you a burning sensation when you urinate....you know the one you told me about in the PM's.

Var said:

Yup Var, I feel the same as you. He's the first on my ignore list since I've been here. Even Johnnny isn't on my ignore list.

I be willing to bet that mr asspuncture is a regular here under another name.

ASSPUNCTURE said:
BTW< what does sucking ones own dick have to do with homosexuality?
Go figure..what kind of moron would connect a guy sucking a cock with homosexuality? :shrug:

:lol:

Pepper said:
I be willing to bet that mr asspuncture is a regular here under another name.

I been thinking the same thing lately about some people, someone may have a bit too much time in their hands around here

Who would it be? Can you check IP's?

Unless it involves golf.. You know, getting the balls in the hole :lol:

Back