• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatine & Whey (post workout)

Org

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I've just recieved delivery of my Creatine and Whey.

I've used both these products before but I'm doing things slightly differently this time, and I appreciate some advice.

Rather than purchasing a Creatamax 8000GL (I was using previously) that mixes up as a drink in its own right I have just gone for CreataMax 300 which I assume I can just spoon into my Whey shake (Promax) after my workout. Does this sound ok, it's just that I've heard some people saying that it's better to have your Creatine directly after the workout, and wait 30 mins before having your Whey shake.

Thanks! Any help would be really appreciated.

Either will work. I have the carbs and creatine (with glutamine) immediately after my workout. Then 30 min. later I have they whey. But this is so the L-glutamine will be absorbed. There is no problem having the carbs, protein, and creatine at once immediately after your workout. In fact, it is probably optimal.

Great, thanks for your help. What form do you have your post workout Carbs in?

Post workout is the best time to take your creatine. I like to add mine to my recovery drink. I add 10g creatine, 50g of whey protein isolate and 50g of a high glycemic carb (dextrose) in a 20 oz shaker cup with some water. Shake vigorously and drink it down.

On none training days I will have one of my recovery drinks immediately after waking up.

Creatine will do absolutely nothing is you do not remain hydrated. Drink lots of water!!

Dextrose is pure glucose and has a high glycemic index, making it a perfect choice. Maltodextrin is also good, but not as fast-acting. Madden Player's recipe is great. If you are bulking, I would double up on the carbs. I have 140+ grams of carbs post-workout. I would also cycle the creatine. Actually, I do!

Back