• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

T400

bigsampson

In Nursing school
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is the 10ml bottle of T400 supposed to be full all the way to the top or not?
Also is the T400 really painful?

Damn I didn't think th first post went through My BAD. ingore the painful part.

I am feeling stupid right now

each bottle really varies which displays the shotty process of teh mex vet shit, but you should be able to tell whether its 10 mls or severly underdosed, and yes it is pretty painful.

Oil is not hard to get. Its legal to buy and shyt. I have never bought it so I don't know which one is the best to get. A lot of people using the more unpleasant stuff cut it with oil to be more tolerable. I believe you can get to the universal link that scrolls on the top of the site and they carry oil.

I went to universals site and you can pick from Cottonseed,Grapeseed,Peanut, or Sesameseed. Like I mentioned I don't know which oil is best but you can get it in 50 or 100ml vials. They are also sterile.

Last edited:
Wont be filled to the very top no. As for pain, T400 is infamous for it.

get something else instead of the t400 and problem solved. (as far as pain)

I have never done any high mg/ml stuff but after hearing some horror stories I wouldn't even think about trying it. I would much rather just inject something lower mg/ml twice.

Back