• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Make me breathe

adrien_j9

I "Bai lei tai"
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:stuck: Ok, so this is a strange question, but here it is anyway. During HIIT workouts I TRY to regulate my breathing and fail miserably. My latest failure has been to breathe in and out on beat with my steps. What do you do? :stuck:

WHy regulate?

Holy shit, for real? If I breathe normally, without controlling my intake/outtake I will cramp and lose steam before I want or need to. Right???????

I'm hyperventilating.........quick....need air!

I would imagine your body should naturally take more air. But you shouldnt need to focus on it... it shouldnt be a problem. But if it is then just breathe alot.

JW,
When I sprint, or HIT..I Suck the air. Exaggerated sucking it down....even before I need it. Keep in mind that you are fighting oxygen depletion, you need to get the O-2 to the muscles, force it in.
And yes, if you are sucking wind, getting Vomits, and dizzy.....uh....your doing it
right
Rusty...you knew right?

Back