• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Protein shake/drink @ gym? No clue.

RoeCyris

Breathe Deep, Yungbuck.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have absolutly no idea what this is all about. In my head I imagine a nasty thick drink but who wants that at the gym? What do most of you use?

Is their a drink that isn't thick at all (almost like water...mmm...water) and have a decent flavor?

Is this something i can mix at home or is it one of those 3$/can dealy's?

Is it really better than water?

Do you drink it every time ur there?

Last edited:
Get some Whey protein powder and mix it with water. The purpose of a protein shake is to get protein as quickly as possible to the muscles you have just worked out

I like to get mine at the gym the taste is 50x better.

You talking about drinking protein while you???re working out? Me personally I wouldn???t do it. Drink it before and after working out. During workout I used to zip from a water bottle I used to bring with glutamine to the gym. I never feel 100% when I???m working out with anything in my stomach except water, even that I drank too much once and threw it up. That???s just me though some people may be able to get away with that.

All you need is a post workout shake, not during. And you can certainly purchase your own protein powder, much cheaper. Add some to a shaker cup, then after training add water and drink along with a serving of carbs.

What kind of carbs,how much, and where can you get them?

how about oatmeal? sweet potatos? brown/wild/bastami rice? whole wheat pasta or whole grain bread(depending on goals).

or if you choose to go with higher glycemic carbs as some do.. rice cakes, white potatoes, white rice, etc.

Back