• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Creatine okae in cutting phase?

zaemon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is creatine monohydrate consumable during cutting phase?

Yes.

That is fine. You may feel a bit more water retention from it, but it may aid in keep strength up depending on diet. Once the use is dissipated, you should loose a few pounds(water retention in muscles).

atherjen said:
That is fine. You may feel a bit more water retention from it, but it may aid in keep strength up depending on diet. Once the use is dissipated, you should loose a few pounds(water retention in muscles).

thx! :thumb:

Creatine is very beneficial during cutting stages to help keep muscle cell volume high as well as strength, which tends to dissipate while dieting. Creatine will not interfere with fat burning.

does creatine work for everyone.. ive been taking it for a month and i have not gained more size or strength that i would have expected then if i didnt take creatine at all... are some people not affected by it?

jadakris31 said:
does creatine work for everyone.. ive been taking it for a month and i have not gained more size or strength that i would have expected then if i didnt take creatine at all... are some people not affected by it?

There are many cases of creatine non-responders, yes.

i think i might be one of those types too, i seem to lift better without actually, we will see i am going to start another cycle of it here

aztecwolf said:
i think i might be one of those types too, i seem to lift better without actually, we will see i am going to start another cycle of it here

I believe that most that are considered non-responders have issues with absorbability more than the average person. Creatine DOES work, but if it never makes it to muscle cells it can't do its job.

I think that some of the new creatine ethyl ester products on the market MIGHT make the non-responders into responders.

Back