• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fat activists protest diet industry

Ya know, if these fat f*cks would read and learn from Ironmagazine.com they'd have a better situation that gong after the gut bomb processing factories. It's about the fork, stupid.

yup, gain some fricking discipline...

all they are doing is rationalizing their lazy, undisciplined, pathetic lifestyle.

I guess it's easier to sit on your fat ass and eat like shit rather than be health conscious, eat right and work-out.

its just completely representative of our pussified, politically correct society where we lack both the fortitude and the integrity to voice our opinions and stand by them once proclaimed. This is just nonsense

"Please stop recognizing that we have a problem! It hurts our feewings."

Not all of them can help it. Threads like this piss me off. You all are so damn arrogant some times.

Pepper said:
Not all of them can help it. Threads like this piss me off. You all are so damn arrogant some times.

There is one way they can help it :barf:

IML Gear Cream!
Seriously though most of them can help it. Most of us on this Board work hard and long to get our bodies in shape and it is pathetic to us to see these people moaning and whining. They need to do something about it or shut up!

If someone has a valid medical reason, then so be it. To be a cheeto munching, TV watching fatass is something else. I would assume 80-90% fall in the later category.

With modern medicine almost everyone can help it. Yes I can see where possibly a very small number might not be able to. Most people are just lazy. I know because I was fat and when I realized how much and what I was eating it was quite obvious why i was fat. So as soon as I started excercising and watching my diet. The lbs of fat just flew off.

Funny how that disease only exists in the US. :yawn:

Pepper said:

Paaaalllleeeeaase.

Explain why someone cannot help what they shove in their mouths everyday and how they cannot change this, and work-out?

I realize that there are some people that have a genetic predisposition to obesity, but this is a very small minority of obese people. And even if a person has a propensity to gain weight they can expend the extra discipline that is necessary to at least be at a healthy weight.

Take a look around at our children, the majority are FAT! This was not the case 50 years ago. It's fast food, candy, junk food, and laziness combined with ignorance.

All I said is that they are not all fat for these reasons.

My first girlfriend is VERY obese. This after a lifetime of being very thin. Her medical condition is what causes it. I feel so bad for her b/c she is VERY self-conscious about it. To the point her husband pulled me aside to explain it. Her husband explaining to her old boyfriend why she is that way. Sad.

They are not all just lazier or dumber than you ( I would say 'us' but I bet I would fall in the fat-ass category to most of you.)

I will say that had I fully read that article, I would not have posted that in this thread. That article is absurd, so this is not really the place I'd choose to have this discussion.

Pepper said:
They are not all just lazier or dumber than you

I only said ignorant not dumb, meaning the general public is uneducated about diet and nutrition, that is why we have fad dieting, like our current Atkins/low carb fad diet.

The FDA doesn't help with it's erroneous 'Food Pyramid'.

yeah, blame the government.

either way I do not believe that the "food pyramid" advocates eating fast food, and crap loaded in refined sugars, saturated fat, etc. In fact, I believe it advocates that those should be kept to a minimum.

we may be arrogant, but the fact that pretty much everyone of them could DO something about their situation but instead choose to sit and force everyone else to cater to them, its disgusting. there are excpetions, of course, but the obesity rate is staggeringly high and this mindstate that its not a problem IS the problem. these people are children by the way they are acting so fucc em. no love. I don't care if its arrogant. At least admit you have a problem and that its not breing adressed instead of lacking any type of self realization

Back