• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

digestive enzyme supps

Yes they work-or Steve would have left me by now!:lol: (I eat a tonne of broccoli) I buy one by Udo, that man is a genius!:)

Jill said:
Yes they work-or Steve would have left me by now!:lol: (I eat a tonne of broccoli) I buy one by Udo, that man is a genius!:)
Jill !! Are you telling me you pass gas !!!!! :fart: Thats ok, you're still a sweetie !

I <3 amylase.

When i dont take enzymes on my high carb day, my ass becomes a rice machine. I hope that was subtle enough for you to get without being disgusting... :D

Monolith said:
I <3 amylase.

When i dont take enzymes on my high carb day, my ass becomes a rice machine. I hope that was subtle enough for you to get without being disgusting... :D

Yeah, thanks for that visual.

Acidophilus (sp) in liquid form is great. Just make sure it has at least a "few" billion cultures :D ;) I know thats not very broad, but where I work, we just havent sold much so I havent looked at the back of the label of the one we recommend in awhile :p 20-30 billion is what comes to mind though.
Just incase anyone didnt know what this is, it just helps increase the good bacteria in your stomach. I myself take it every days (but theres no label for me to check :p ) and I eat WAY (understatement) to fast :rolleyes: . Since I started taking this in Demember, I dont really have problems with burping, gas, or tummy rumbles :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
I take Acidophilus daily as well as digestive enzymes prior to each meal.... its like day and night!! :yes:

Back