• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

off season pic

I think some of those guys look better when they have som fat and are bigger. I think Cormier looks pretty good like that. Lee is fat but in the picture titled "lee 2" I think he looks awsome. Sean Ray looks good too when he is bigger and holding some fat, although his fat is a bit chubby.

There's an ad for ripped fuel I think, that has pics for Lee On season and Lee off season. I always thought it was a JOKE! :hehe: Whoa

Lee Preist looks like Santa!

I think the look fat, IMO being that big will only look "decent" if you are ripped to shreads...

ZorroAzul said:
I think the look fat, IMO being that big will only look "decent" if you are ripped to shreads...

Dude, most of those guys are even that fat in those pics (except for Lee preist). Cormier still looks good and a lot of them are only around 10-12% bf. They are jsut so big. Who cares if you are carrying a little fat when you are that big.

I want to look like Lee here.

[img2]http://67.18.108.244//attachment.php?attachmentid=6105[/img2]

yeah, he looks HUGE there. I would love to look like that.

I changed my mind. Dorian still ownz.

Someone just woke up :laugh:

[img2]http://67.18.108.244//attachment.php?attachmentid=6849[/img2]

You guys must be as mentally ill as those BB's in the pics... I wouldn't look like that for a million bucks!!!

IML Gear Cream!
ZorroAzul said:
You guys must be as mentally ill as those BB's in the pics... I wouldn't look like that for a million bucks!!!

That is becasue you are one of those guys that want to be a buck forty and have their girl friend be bigger than they are. Brad Pitt wannabe.

:laugh:

No need to hide my insecurities behind a mountain of muscle buuuudy.... ;-)

Before the flaming begins and you or others say my mom is so fat "........"(maybe too late) do some research on the rationale behind EXTREMELY big guys, as well as most law enforcement personnel... and then do some self analysis.

They are always over compensating for an inferiority complex, whether conscious or sub-conscious.

this thread is done for me.

chill out bro. I'm not flaming ya....just being p-funk and f*cking around. Whatever your goals are that's cool. sorry.

let's leave it at we just have different goals and tastes. it's all cool, sorry from my side as well.

Drop the hammer P!

Pleeeaaase...

Say it...Say it!

J/K

I agree with Zorro! I would like to be able to shampoo my own hair in the shower.

Luke9583 said:
I agree with Zorro! I would like to be able to shampoo my own hair in the shower.

eh, I never liked washing my hair anyway. :laugh:

Pro-Megadeth!!! :thumb:

I shave my head.

For those of you who still have a crop of hair, consider the "Robocut" hair cutting machine. I was skeptical about buying one for years, regrettably; bought one and find it as useful as an electric shaver. :rocker: :blah:

IML Gear Cream!
PreMier said:
I shave my head.
If I had 25" arms, i wouldn't dare try that. 'might lose an ear! :eek:

I would love to look like Dorian in that pic above. He looks really good there.

PreMier said:
I want to look like Lee here.

[img2]http://67.18.108.244//attachment.php?attachmentid=6105[/img2]

How the hell did he get that shirt on??????????

The second one of ronnie I swear it looks like his head is about to explode off his body. Insane. I agreee though it looks ugly unless your shredded. This is coming from someone who would give both nuts to look like that.

Some of these guys definately look better than others in off-season mode that's for sure, unfortunately it's just not realistic for them to stay shredded year round... hmmm definately prefer Shawn shredded though!!! :lick:
Can't wait for the Olympia!!! :hot:

04 Olympia is just right around the corner!...I will be watching that on PPV for sure since I can't afford to actually go...maybe next year.

lol i can see the similarity

I look just like lee preist in the offseason.

P-funk said:
I look just like lee preist in the offseason.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lee's arms are bigger then my legs:)

Back