• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kings Dominion Meal Planning

rule62

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, lots of family in town this week and we decided to take a day and go to Kings Dominion. For those not in the Mid Atlantic area that is a large Paramount owned amusement park. We had a great time.

I wanted to share my meals for the day.

0830 - Rise, breakfast is one hard boiled egg, wheat toast with a little peanut butter (so far so good)

1045 - Arrive at park, eat an MRP bar. (still not to bad)

1245 - Large bucket of popcorn chicken, large boardwalk fries and a few bites of my sister-in-laws cotton candy. One piece of my nephews pizza.

1500 - Rather large funnel cake with extra powdered sugar. One orange slushie.

1800 - BBQ Pork Sandwhich, extra BBQ sauce, mashed potatoes, cole slaw and biscuit (with butter) and a Coke.

2030 - Ate a "frisbee" - I was not familiar with this culinary delight prior to yesterday - basically a fried loaf of bread dipped in cinnamon.

2200 - Ice cream and three handfuls of my brothers popcorn with extra butter and piece of some fudge my sister bought.

Guess I'll put this down as a cheat day.

NICE! I made the drive there from Connecticut with the wife a few years ago. We had an awesome time. :)

Did you ride the Volcano coaster? Good stuff!!

Back